~1~

It's a school reopening day....

In Sharma mansion...
A voice...

V: Ri... Wake up dear... It's your first day in college.. Come on..

R: (sleepy)  few more minutes papa...

So that's her father...

F: dear it's 6:30...i have to go to  office na... And u have to prepare food before 7:30..come on let's wake up...

She wake ups with a puppy face...... At 8am...

R:  mom,  mom,  wake up  here is your breakfast and medicine...

M: thank you  Ri..... Dear why you are in good dress are you going somewhere...

R: mom.. What are you saying.. Today is my first day in college na?

M: oh.. I forgot it.. Babe (sad face)  so you will return in evening only right... 😞

R: what is this mom?  I'm always with you na?.... When I go to college..... Riya di will come to  you.. Hmm?  Now you eat this.. K?..

M: 😊..

She called Riya and she came...

G: di, mom se dhyan rakhna...

R: don't worry Gauri... Me hoo na?

Gauri give a smile and went..
.
.
.
.
.

Gauri is from a middle class family.... Her father is working in a private company... Her mother is an accountant but she had a surgery before one week... So Ri have to take care of her family... She is 16yrs..

At college...

She entered to a class room... She is in 11th standard... Her subject is Commerce with Computer Application.....

When she entered  she saw a girl.. Who is smiling at her..

Girl: Hi.. I'm Anika... What's u'r name...

(she extended her hand)
Gauri smiled..

G: hy.. I'm Gauri...

She gave shake hand......
..........

So guys... It has a short leep okay...

They become besties... In their class there is only 18 students... 16 boys and 2 girls..... They are friendly to everyone.....

One Day their princy came to their class and said....

P: students.. You know ryt?  In your class there is only 18 student and in commerce with politics... 20students.. So I decided to  combine these both classes.. So teachers will very happy.....

It makes Aniri sad... That they know these 18 are like a family... If other 20 come the bond will break....
Next Day onwards both classes became combine class......

Days passed..... All of them are very happy..... Anri are best friends.. No one can break their bond..... One. Day a blue eyed stdnt came near to Aniri..

S: hy guys...

Anri: hy..

S: it's being  8months we r in one class ryt?

Anri: yes....

S: but we r still strangers..

G: no.. I don't think so.. Coz I knew everyone here... And I know you too...

S: yes.. But what about Anika?

A: I know you... Your name is Shivay ryt?

S: yes but...

Anri : what?

S: Anika... I observed you from the first day I meet you... And finally I fall in love with you...

Anri : (shoked)  what?...

S: yes... I love you  Anika...

A: no... I don't love you... (to gauri) Ri... Let's go...

She dragged Gauri and went from there....

Hmmm... This is my 1st chappy.. I know it's boring.. But what can I do.. I don't want to  drag this story.. So I'm trying to bring this story to  Rikara track.....

Pls vote & comment

By
Anu...