Part 2:Saki Yoshida X Male reader

1st person -POV-

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" Saki exclaimed, behind me, putting her hands on my back with worried expression, while I was vomiting in the toilet with broken legs, My wheelchair was outside of the bathroom, I crawl like a hopeless and helpless, piece of shit to vomit in this toiler.

As I finish vomiting and began to pant, I chuckled between my breath making Saki uncomfortable and worried. "(Y/N)?"

"You know... I can't fucking take this anymore..." I cough. "This broken legs? Ruined my life...and created many problems too... I also hate myself.. For being a piece of shit, Thinking about not doing the important things that I hate is okay before my legs were broken.. I know that will happened if my legs weren't broken, but I could have a chance to fix it because I could walk through without struggling." I sign and look at her with tears. "I... Don't want to live anymore, you know...? But I will also... Feel.. I would regret it.."

My lips were quivering and my body was trembling. "I'm.. So... Lonely.. You know? I need help...I.. I.." I then became drowsy as everything went black, Saki cried my name.

Thud!

"(Y/N)!"

...

.....

....

"It seems he didn't listen but Thankfully his fine now, I won't be telling him to drink the pills to prevent him on getting depressed. But the two of you are close friends, right?" A doctor asked as Saki nods. "Good, He doesn't need the pills, he needs you to understand him and help him, Ms. Yoshida. I tried to tell him a therapist will help him but, He decline, he got angry and said it won't work on him, So play as a therapist at him, You think you can do that?"

"I'll try." Saki said.

"Good."

.....

......

.......

......

Right now, I am living with Saki's house, as the two of us were in the living room, Saki sat at the couch while I am in a wheelchair.

Saki then began to spoke. "You need help right? You said it, back then." I look away with a frown and nod. "Then, Would you tell me your story back then? About your legs and after that.. I'll try to understand and help you." I sign.

"Sure.." I muttered and look at her. "How do I begin this.."

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

"It was that night, I was walking, not feeling well, but it got worse when I see a guy, crawling and asking for help, I went to him and trying to help him until...a fucking driver just hit me with his car..." I clench my fist but Saki planted her hand on it, I look at her, giving me that warm smile.

I then stop clenching my fist.. As I  held her hand.. "I didn't see him.. I was drowsy at that moment.. And then the guy that I tried to help, call the ambulance... As it arrives.... They tried to get the car off of me... While... I.. Was screaming in agony.. It hurts.... It hurts so much.. And I fainted.. Then I woke up to found myself in a hospital, Then was devastated that I can't walk anymore."

I sign.. "After I got out from the hospital and arrive at home, I felt shit... All I do is... Sitting in the wheelchair, Overthinking, afraid, Angry, depressed, all those years and I decided to live an appartment 11 or don't know Months ago, I didn't want mom to... H-Help me, Seeing me as a burden.."

....

....

....

......

Hours of telling her my story.. I was starting to cry...

"And do you know the r-reason? The reason why I didn't feel so well that day..." I said..

"What is it?" Saki said, feeling bad about me..

"I-I.. W-was.. Traumatize of seeing you.. Having sex... With... Someone.. Then.. Someone... Then... Your dad..." Saki look down in guilt and shame. "I.. Love you... You know? I love you..  As Not as a friend... I want our relationship more than just friends.."

Saki raise her head in surprised. "You.. Love.. Me?"

"Yeah... I even still love you.. You know? But.. It's okay if you don't feel the same.."

"But.."

"But, you have a past that you have sex with random boys? It's okay.. I still love you.. It's in the past now...."

....

....

...

Saki stayed silent until...

"Maybe.. If I...accept your feelings.. Then.. Maybe you will be happy.." Her words causes me to get suprised.

"H-Huh?" I response.

"I said.. I accept your feelings.." She smiles as she got up from the couch and lean closer to me. "We have been friends since childhood.. You could live here, being a father to my daughter and then.. Being a husband to me, My daughter always wanted a father... So please.. Do it for me.. Okay?"

"But.. What.. If.. It won't work? And then.. You get tired of me?" I asked with insecurity as she planted her hand on mines.

"It will work, I promise.."

I was still insecure....

Saki then planted her hand's on my cheek as I look at her.. Seeing her cry while still smiling.. "And.. You know? I was happy.. That.. You confessed today.. And the truth is.. I was in love with you before.. And I.." She then leaned closer to me for a kiss.. As I was caught off guard, then later.. I return the kiss, feeling her hands pressing against my cheeks.

Part 3?

Anyway, Cry of fear inspire me to write this and it's a free game in steam.

Sorry if it's bad.