Female Light Yagami X Male Shinigami reader X Misa Amane

1st person -POV-

For the first time of my life.... I felt skeptical on looking of the girl that I was impressed by her intelligents and passionate motives and the girl who is  I stuck with because she has pick the death note.

She was wounded and her body is lying down on the stair and Looking at her expression... It was Regret.

"I.. Don't.. Want.. To.. Die.." She muttered as I then carried her with my arms in a bridal style. "(Y/N).." Then I spread my wings to fly somewhere beautiful.

And while I was flying and carrying her in my arms... "You know... This wouldn't have happened if you didn't risk your life because of that notebook and for the first time of my life. I felt skeptical about you because you wanted the world to be better and I kinda have a root for that.. But somehow, if evil won't exist I felt like it would always be the same until the universe explodes or Die while others said in there mind it's paradise... But, I kinda agree I would have travel the whole world without worried and fear while I'm still alive." I look at the sunset with shimmer eyes.

"You.. Look... Human.." Light said in a raspy voice as I look at her... There were tears in her eyes while smiling.

"Light.... Your an intelligent and interesting girl but You could have the potential of living a great and happy life than me who before I turn into a shinigami and you weren't the first who grab the notebook, It was me... I was beaten by that guy name: L and after I was defeated my Shinigami, Ryuk, Took my notebook, Everyone forgotted about it and I died alone with regrets.. Just like you.." We then reach to a clifftop,  A beautiful clifftop with flowers around and the sky became starry night.

As I reach my feet in the ground, I then drop light gently in the ground as I then lie her head down on lap and once her head was lying down the ground, I began to gently and softly stroke her hair... Light was smiling at me with closed eyes. "Thank.. You.. (Y/N)..." She then reach her arms to cupped my cheek.

"Your welcome and atleast.. I'm here for you while your dying of blood loss.." I then remove her head gently from my lap as I then lie down beside her and held her hand as I could feel her hand gripping as the two of us gaze at the stars. "It was fun while it lasted, Just like watching the finale of the show and you felt empty...." I chuckled then a shooting star appeared in the sky. "Look, A shooting star... What's your final wish before you die? Light."

"Mine is to have you as my lover and I wish I didn't died before as well but I know that wouldn't happened because I'm out of your league. It would better to experience love.."

"...My..Wish... Is... To.. Go.. Back...  And.. I... Wish.. For.. You.. To.. Live.. And.. Become.. Your.. Wife.."

"Light..." I frowned...

"I... Love.. You.."

"Hm.. I love you too and see you in soon."

Bonus....

After Light died, I decided to visit Misa for the last moment before heading back to my world.

The two of us were in the park while it was raining as The two of us were in the bench. "Well, I guess It's almost time that you'll die tonight." Misa was clinging to my arm with a happy expression.

"But atleast I get to die while being love by you!" She giggles.

"Yeah... Hehehe."

"And you didn't kiss light right?" She asked in sympathy.

"Yup, I didn't kiss her. But you'll see her again after you die and weren't you supposed to be a lesbian because you love light?" Misa then shook her head.

"I did.. But.. I know that she didn't love me.." She frowned then smile ar me. "But Thanks to you! I stop loving her! You were there with me for those years while she was always busy! You give me some affection and you comforted me!" She giggles.

"Oh yeah, I forgot...." Then All came silence in a seconds.

"Hey.. (Y/N)?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"Before I died... Can I kiss you?" She requested softly.

"Sure.." I then place my hand in both of her shoulders facing her.

"Your human.." She said before slowly leaning her lips closer against mine as I welcome her to kiss my lips and it was short as we pull away, Misa then hug me and Then.... She slowly died peacefully while hugging me...

"See ya.." I then took her death note in the bench as I remove myself from her hugs, I got up from the bench and spread my wings.

A/N:Man, I always have a feeling that I'm bad a writer.