🍋 I'll always be with you❤Loving!Fem!GladsodaXYandere!Male!Reader

My appearance will be female Killua, Since my profile is well Male killua which was the original one.

Disclaimer:I don't own Killua or the images.

This will be fem!Author X Male reader!

My real female name will be Ariana.

_____________________________

Narrator -POV-

Arina was a girl who is obsessed to writing stories and a sweet innocent girl as she have a yandere boyfriend Name (F/N). In the past they were best friend. (F/N) was obsessed with her but it didn't last long, thanks to Arina who was loving and calming him down, Even though she saw him killing people, She still accept him and forgive him.

But first let's go to the part that Arina was kidnapped.

But this will be before Yandere (F/N) is gone.

  In a dark basement except a light that shine beneath Arina who was tied up to a chair, Naked. She slowly woke up and see (F/N) who was sucking her boobs. "(F-F/N)?!" She exclaimed but moan when (F/N) sucked her breast harder. "N-no, y-your to rough, P-please s-slow i-it down~" (F/N) didn't listen as he put two fingers inside her womanhood making her bit her lips. "This is your punishment~ For breaking the rule~" "W-what role?" She asked while (F/N) still fingering her wet womanhood.

"I just saw you talking to a another guy so I killed him, Do you still forgive me?" "Y-yes I do still forgive yo- hey! Slow down! Ah~" (F/N) finger her womanhood roughly making her moans getting louder. "I-I'm cumming!" She moan loudly finally reaching her climax as her love juice bursts out to her womanhood.

She panted. "Do you really mean it?" She look at him and nodded while panting. (F/N) then strip his clothes off as he pressed his Member towards arina womanhood. "P-please b-be gentle okay? I-I don't mind d-doing this with you." With that (F/N) sadistic smile turn into a warm one. "Okay, I'll be gentle~" he said cutting the ropes that tied her. "Wait, We should atleast use condo-" "N-no, I want to bear your child only you and no one else." "Are you sure?" He asked warmly as Arina just smile and nodded. So he gently put his member inside of Arina womanhood. Once it inserted, She yelp in pain as her hymen broke making her womanhood bleed out. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah I'm o-okay, B-but y-you can m-move, I'll handle the pain." "You sure?" He asked worriedly as Arina Smile and nodded. With that he thrusted her gently as she moan softly wrapping her arms around (F/N) neck. The two moans as (F/N) press Arina lips making her eyes wide in suprise and slowly kiss back, As they stop and dance each other tongues showing out a saliva trail in their kiss. Arina pain was replace with pleasure currently.

As (F/N) began to thrust faster making Arina form a ahegao Reaction. "Ah~ I-I'm s-so happy~ Ah!~ T-that I-I g-give you my f-first~" "M-me too!" as (F/N) suck her boobs as she moan more. Minutes of thrusting. They finally reach theri climax. "I-I'm cumming!" "Me too!" With one thrust their fluids mix up as (F/N) pulled out his erect member inside her womanhood. Her womanhood was filled with cum dripping outside it. With that she collapse as (F/N) was still energetic and carry her in a bridal style.

Timeskip... A years later..

(F/N) yandere personality was finally gone, It took years for Arina to change him into a better person. As the two of them were were now a family.  They have 3 kids in the family as Arina will always forgive and keep loving him until death even though she saw him kill, She would make him change and stop this. Also forgive his sins. 

The end!

____________________________

Sorry if it's bad and lazy! Now wash that eyes of yours.

And comment If I wrote a few mistake.