6

The hospital feels colder than death itself as Jay stares at the two doors that has two of the most precious people in his life.

Jungwon just got out the operating room as doctors manage to save him. He downed lots of pills. According to his mother, she juts heard a crash and went to check in but she saw Jungwon instead, on the floor with some of the pills scattered on the floor.

Sunghoon on the other hand, he's fine at least for now. The doctors said he's close to death when they brought him to the hospital. They almost lost him.

Jay has tears falling on his face non stop as he is lost. He's lost .  .
What will he do tomorrow?
What will happen tomorrow?
Will everything be alright without Sunoo?
Are Jungwon and Sunghoon going to be fine?
Can Jay actually face the day without his sunshine of a brother?

"Sunoo. . . . I don't know what to do . . why did you leave us? . . . "

Jay whispered in his mind as he close his eyes and let the tears fall, again.

Sunghoon

I can't believe I survived.

I would've died and be with Sunoo right now.

I could've been with him.

But now, I have to see him, lying motionless and cold inside that thing.

I stared at his face, he looks like he's sleeping, so peaceful, so beautiful but so heartbreaking.

If only I knew this would happen, I could've treasured him every second of the day.

Flashback

"Yah! Park Sunghoon move quick or we'll be late!"

I groan as my brother called for me.

We were driven to school by our dad and Jay looks excited.

"Are you seeing someone?"

He shook his head.

"I'm just excited to see Sunoo again."

Who?

"Who? "

"Oh . . the one who will replace you as my brother Haha . . see ya!"

Gosh he's so loud. And really? Replace me as his brother? As if . . But that hurts you know.

I was walking towards my class, earphones plugged in when I suddenly jump back as hot liquid ooze in my uniform on onto my skin.

"What the heck?!"

I look at the person in front of me who's as shocked as I am holding a coffee.

"Watch where you're going ! Ow  . . this burns!"

I groan as he just stood there.

"Uhm it's coffee?"

Seriously?

"What?! You spilled coffee on me and you won't apologize?"

He just raised an eyebrow

"Why? I apologize, you also apologize. Not like I'm the only one at fault here"

This dude ..  .I am really going to punch him right now.

"I'm soaked in YOUR coffee"

He again look at me.

"Well you ruined my coffee when you bumped into me and now my book is also soaked. . you apologize too!"