25

(Hey guys, your author is back haha. . . I just hope my WiFi will be back too. . . sadly, they still have to fix it today so. . . anyways, enjoy reading and thank you for waiting hehe )

Sunghoon

I'm pissed, you know why?

Well we're supposed to fly to USA now but unfortunately, there's a storm on our path so the planes cannot take off or risk the idea of a plane crash. I understand them tho but I can't help but feel angry not to the airline but to the storm. Like does it have to land now? Can't it wait till we land in USA? It's just a few hours. I am now sulking in my room and poor Gaeul, she has to be trapped in my arms because I am cuddling her to ease my anger. I am actually also having a payback to my dog because she stole my puppy plushie last night so I couldn't cuddle it.

She let out a whimper and I look down as she stared back with pleading eyes making me release her and she barked happily before running out my room through my open door when she saw Layla outside Jake's room. Well speaking of Jake, is he reading again?

I am about to text him when I heard running upstairs and before I could react, Jake barged into my room holding a bag. When he got near to my bed, he almost fell face down if I hadn't caught him first.

"Woah careful Pup.  ."

He smiled widely before pulling out a very very familiar box and showed it to me, grabbing a paper as he quickly starts to write. BTW if you're wondering, I always have a pen and paper beside me all the time just in case Jake comes here which he always do these days. He always barge in my room unannounced.

"I saw this in the storage room when I went to get Layla and Gaeul's treats. I accidentally mistook it since auntie placed them close. Is this yours perhaps? Because I know this can't be Jay's"

I open the box and the skating shoes shines as new.

(Photo not mine

(Photo not mine. https://images.app.goo.gl/M9q5P1oJiydsjgsH9)

I smiled as the memory of Sunoo handing it to me flashes in my head. This was suppose to be my start to compete on a bigger competition.

"Yeah . . these are mine. . Sunoo gave them . . but I didnt use them. . it's just painful "

I notice how his smile immediately faded and was replaced with a shocked look and when I gave him as smile, his eyes screams apologies.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

He quickly wrote making his handwriting quite messy as I laugh. I grab the pen.

"I'm fine. . "

His hands slowly reach for the shoes attempting to bring them back when I stopped him.

"It's ok. . actually, do you wanna go somewhere?"

He nodded before I take out the shoes from the box and place them inside the backpack.