Chapter 2

We were already in the classroom for our second period. Veronica wasn't with us yet as she had to meet up with the school principal first.

After some minutes she finally appeared and did what new comers usually do, you know, introduce themselves.

I could already see Chic 'the unrepentant class bully' rubbing his hands and licking his lips just like a certified pervert would, i'm sure anyone could guess what was going on in his mind by now.

I quickly tore out a sheet of paper from my note book, wrote some few gentle words, scrampled it and aimed it at his forehead. On which he gave out an exhausted sigh picked the paper up to read, in which was written;

'Stop looking at her like that you hungry hyena, that's not sexy, you'll only chase her away'.

By the expression of his face, I knew he didn't appreciate it.
Chic then shoved out something from his bag pack in which was like a little round solid ball.

Calm down chic no need for war!

Chic started twisting his arm getting ready to throw the ball but then he stopped and shoved it back into his bag. I didn't care to find out why, I knew it was Bryce giving him an intimidating look again. And yes they are also good friends but he knows the rules, 'don't mess with Sasha'

Ahh it feels so good!

As the class president i was assigned to give Veronica a tour round the school premises so she could get familiar with it.

After classes I showed her around, just as instructed, I also showed her where we all hang out after classes, we call it "the meeting room" I don't know who came up with that name, but it fits given what we discuss there.

"Emm, that's all for today but there's also one thing you need to know" I said clapping my hands as we arrived at our bus stop, the cafeteria.
"There are two people in this establishment you need to avoid"

"As expected from every schools, I knew this school would be no exception. Back in New York I was the girl you should avoid, the spoiled rich kid ready to give any student a hard time if they mess with me" Veronica muttered with a frown and from the look on her face she regrets ever been that way. I think.

"Its all in the past now, in isolone high you can turn a new leave" I consoled as I squeezed her shoulder a little
"So back to isolone discussion, you should avoid Mr. Honey our principal and......

"Why is that? he doesn't look that way to me and he was so nice to me during my registration" she asked as she collected both ice cream from the vendor.

"Trust me, he is nice to all new comers, look Veronica he's not that bad but he's a very strict person, abide by his rules and you'll have no problem leaving this school"

"I guess I should avoid him then because I'm not one to follow the rules" as if thinking of something she paused and then asked "you said I should avoid two people, who's the next one?"

And like the universe could give it, she appeared mysteriously at our back.

"Hey darlings" I jumped by the sudden call, I swear to god i didn't expect her to be there and to top that she had a petite voice, a voice so sweet and terrifying at the same just like the ones we see in horror movies.

"I heard there's a new student in our midst, that should be you right?" She asked with a broad red liptic smile on her face, stretching her hand forward for a handshake.
"Well, I'm Rebbeca, isolone high sweet cherry and also the queen of cheerleaders, my pretty vixens"

"And i'm Veronica Wilson pleased to meet you, she said reciprocating the smile.

Then Rebecca handed us both a flyer.
"Vote for me as your sweet student body president and your stay here will be amazing"