1

Hi, hot person <3

This story has been rewritten. I've changed a lot of things in this book so if you're a re-reader, things won't be the same and if you're a first time reader, then it's good for you, I guess—

Before we start, I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible; fuck off if all you're gonna do is criticise. I bring myself down enough on a daily basis, thank you very much.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains:
- Mature content (not detailed but it is present)
- Strong Languages
- Violence, Torture, Death, Rape & abuse mention as well as other contents that might upset some readers.
- possible cringe stuff.
- Unrealistic shit.

If you wanna leave because there is no 'smut' then do it without commenting anything. Just leave because for some reason, it pisses me off when I see comments like "no smut? Bye"- like okay? I didn't wanna know that. Not everyone wants to write 'smut' so deal with it. Again, sorry if that sounded rude. Wrote this when I was having a bad day.

Please do not spoil the book for others in the comment section or anywhere else because I know it sucks. If I happen to see someone who commented a fucking spoiler in the comment section, I will not hesitate to mute that person or delete that comment. However, If you want to give a spoiler to someone (in the comment section) who wished for it, please put some sort of warning.

Refrain yourself from criticising my story. I know it is not perfect and It contains a lot of mistakes and things that might not make sense. If you're choosing to read this story, then you're choosing to read it with it's mistakes, it's imperfections and it's whatever else. I've already warned you, the rest is completely up to you. You chose to read it. I know the story suck, I've written better. Check my profile.

This story was written in a haste. I barely developed the ideas so you'll see as you read it that everything happens like really fast and quick without any drama or shit. And I was a child when I wrote this so it sucks a lot.

•─────✧─────•

STARTED THIS BOOK ON
: 03/22/21
END THIS BOOK ON
: 04/03/21
_______________

STARTED EDITING ON
: 29/11/21
FINISHED EDITING ON
: 04/02/22

•─────✧─────•

IF YOU IGNORED WHAT'S WRITTEN ABOVE, DON'T IGNORE THIS.

If you're looking for a slow paced/slow burn story, where the ML & FL are going to take all their time to fall in love etc, this is not the story for you. As you can see, it's only a 44 chapters thing and two of the chapters are useless, so it's a 42 chapters story. Anyways, some people don't read the warnings. Then they go and comment shit in the comment section because it's going way too fast. Also, This story contains a lot of time skip like you'll see-

If you're among the type of person who is going to comment something offensive and write 'NO OFFENCE' at the beginning, please, you know where the exit option is. Because I take the offence every time. I can't deal with this.

Thank you for understanding. Sorry if I was rude, it was not my intention. Enjoy reading :)

Check out my other books

Check out my other books. Hope you like them <3

My Instagram : @/actb4thinking