Bed's leg😅😂

Hello everyone!

So this is the first chapter of this book!

I will see your response to this chapter and then i will decide that i should continue or not as some people want this book!

So lets start!

It is evening time in mumbai around 7,

One girl of mid 20 came running towards one lady who was doing something in kitchen!

Girl back hugged sm1 and said

Girl: Good Evening aunty, what are you doing??

Sm1: Good Evening beta, and i am doing preparations of pani puri program!

Girl: wohoo, you carry on and tell me where is....

Before she can say sm1 said

Sm1: He is in his room only

Girl: thank you for the info (girl said this and kissed sm1's cheeks and ran from their)

Sm1 chuckled at her

Girl entered one boy's room and started shouting

Girl: Are ooo bawle, where are you?!!

(A/N:- So you all got to know that who is whom but still for making myself successful in my formality plan let me tell you all that girl is none other than Jannat and boy is Siddharth and also sm1 is vibha)

Sid: Bawli, I am here! Plz save me yaar, today your bawla will die if his bawli didn't save him!! (He said with crocodile tears)

Jan: Bawle, Stop your ghatiya drama and come out! (She said while sitting on bed)

Suddenly some one got hold on her leg

She got scared and quickly jump from the bed while shouting

Jan: Bawle, Here is a ghost in your room! (She shouted while running towards his room door)

Sid: Bawli, it is me yaar! (Sid said from under the bed while keeping his hand out so that she can see his hand)

Jan: Bawle?

Sid:- what?

Jan:- you are sahi mein bawle (she said this and kicked his hand lightly with this type of face 😤)

Sid: bawli first save me as i am not able to come out from here! (He said while catching her leg once again)

Jan: Then what was the need of going under the bed, gadhe?!! (She said and sat on the bed)

Sid: First let me come out then i will tell you! (He said while shaking her leg which he was holding)

Jan: Fine (she bend down to see him)

When she came on her knees she saw his face and started laughing

Jan: omg you are looking so funny under the bed like this way (she said this between her laughs)

Sid: seriously (😒)

Jan: ok ok wait a moment (she said this and took out her phone from her pocket and clicked his pic in that weird pose)

Sid: Wth bawli, just delete that picture!

Jan: no ways, i will not as your half face is covered with dust and you are looking so much funny that if a crying baby saw this pic then that baby will start laughing out loud seeing you! (She said while laughing at him)

Sid: I will see you after coming out of this bed! (He said with a grumpy face)

Jan: then i will not help you! (She said with a smirk)

Sid: just wait

He said this and pulled himself out by holding bed's legs

(A/N:- seriously bed's leg 😂😂 i am mad, but sorry for this as i was not able to get any proper word for that bed leg thing😅😂)

and due to this his t-shirt got torn as he was stuck under the bed because his t-shirt was got stuck somewhere

He came out with half torn t shirt

Jannat saw him and started laughing out loud while lying on floor

Sid tried to cover himself with his hands

(A/N:- Just like VD in badrinath ki Dulhania🤣🤣)

Sid:- just leave! (😑)

But jannat started making video of him in that look

Sid's eyes were wide open seeing her

Sid: hey delete that (he said while running towards her but jannat already went out of the room while laughing)

Words count:- 712

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

After this chapter's review i will think that i should continue it or not!

We will meet soon if you all want, bye!