Marriage

Hello everyone!

Before reading this one just go and read previous three chapters which i have published today only!

Lets start

In this month only their is sidneet and fainat marriage!

All are excited for this and happy too!

Both the couples are on cloud nine! They are shopping for each and every function together as they are bestfriends

Four bffs are teasing eachother and as usual siddjann use too click the pics of eachother as a revenge use!

They use to have fun and made lots of memories while spending last days of single life! Girls use to get emotional at some moments as the thought of living their parents come in their mind. They are happy but sad at the same time. Faisu and sid use to change the topic and light up the atmosphere when their girls use to be sad! Like this they spend time and enjoyed with family their last days of single life!

Its marriage day of Sidneet and Fainat

Both the brides are looking gorgeous as usual! And both the grooms are looking handsome!

Grooms are sitting and waiting for their brides! Soon their brides came and they got lost in their love of life whi are looking like angels in the red lehanga

Girls are blushing because of their reaction and vaishu and their cousins teased them

Hear abhi is teasing grooms and telling them to close the mouth!

Brides came and sat beside their respective grooms!

Soon the marriage took place as traditional indian one!

All are happy and elders gave blessing to the newly married couples

Both the couples had photoshoot with the relatives as memories and had dinner with their family members!

After this both the couples are send to one hotel for spending their night!

Both the couples made love to eachother and slept in eachothers embrace with no tension and just happiness on their faces!

Like this they lived their rest of the life with some cute fights and weekends day out!

THE END

Words count:- 460

That's it for this story!

I ended it in hurry as i was not getting response the way i want! I skipped a lot of things in this story and wrote some scenes which were my fav in short!

Thank you to everyone who supported this book! This was different idea and i was excited for this one always but due to no response i am ending it here only! Never mind, let it be the way it is!

One cute epilogue is on the way!

Drop your reviews for this one if you want to!

This is the journey of two bestfriends who supported eachother while teasing eachother!

Now i will take my leave! Bye everyone!