Proposal

Hello everyone

Check previous chapter which i updated today only!

Lets start!

Sidjann reach the beach first and saw everything is ready!

They both walked on beach when suddenly sid said

Sid: I will be the bridge over the troubled water for you!

Jann looked at him and smiled and said

Jan: I will be your eyes in your darkness!

Sid: I will choose you among all!

Jan: I will trust you blindly!

Sid: I will annoy you and tease you as i have that right! (He said while chuckling)

Jan: I will also annoy you and irritate you till my last breathe as this is my right! (She said while chuckling)

Sid: I will be your solution to your trouble!

Jan: I will be their for you at any stage of your life!

Sm1 asked:- what is your relationship with eachother?

SiddJann:- We are bestfriends not lovebirds!!

They shouted this and hugged each other and suddenly pushed eachother!

Jan: ewww, you didnt take bath, today!! (She said while making faces)

Sid: Hey shut up ok! I did and you have done today so much make up that it just got stick to my shirt! (He said while making faces)

Sm1: Yeah, you both are bestfriends only! (He said this and left from their while laughing at them)

Sid/Jan: what was that?? (They asked to eachother together with confuse faces)

Sid/Jan:- Don't know! (They said this together once again and laughed out loud)

Sid: Bawli, We were so much serious before some minutes! (He said while laughing)

Jan:- Bawle, I also think the same! (She laughed after saying this)

With avneet

Avi is getting ready while looking in the mirror

Avi: I will propose sid when party gets over! I know that he also loves me and i also do so i will propose him today only!

She said this to herself and applied the lipstick!

Avneet: i am ready!

She said this and took her clutch and phone with one box and left for the place!

With faisu

He is wearing his watch while talking to himself

Faisu: I will propose jann today after party as i love her and she too do!

He said this and grabbed his phone and one box and left for the place!

Faineet reached the place at same time!

Suddenly they both were blindfolded by their respective partners!

Both got shock but composed themselves when they heard sidjan's voice!

They both were taken in front of their area