neuf

neuf. vote & comment if minnie is the best 😼

Two months had passed, and there was only one week of school left for Cassiopeia and her friends

Two months had passed, and there was only one week of school left for Cassiopeia and her friends. They were all gathered in the Gryffindor common room when Professor McGonagall burst in. "I need Miss Jones, Evans, McKinnon, and Mister Potter, Lupin, Pettigrew, and Black," she announced.

They exchanged glances and followed her to Dumbledore's office. Within minutes, they were all standing before the wise headmaster, Dorcas and Mary already arriving before them. "I've gathered you here because I have an offer to make," he said.

In no time, they learned about the secret society known as the Order of the Phoenix. Dumbledore presented them with a question, "So... Will you join?"

While the others pondered, Cassiopeia stepped forward without hesitation, her answer clear and confident. "Yes." James immediately agreed, and the rest followed suit moments later.

Dumbledore nodded, a twinkle of success in his eyes. He seemed pleased with their response.

On the train ride home, a somber silence filled the air. They realized they had only one year left at Hogwarts, and the looming presence of Voldemort frightened them. Who knew who would be the first to face danger?

Suddenly, Cassiopeia broke the silence, her voice filled with determination. "Yes, it's scary. I'm scared too. But we can't waste our time doing nothing. I understand your concerns because I share them. However, precisely because our lives may be at risk, we should cherish the time we have together."

Her words brought a glimmer of hope and cheered up her friends. James, Peter, Dorcas and Sirius began cracking jokes, while Cassiopeia, Mary and Remus laughed. Marlene and Lily joined in the laughter, sometimes breaking away for a quick snog, Dorcas and Mary following suit.

Cassiopeia felt a sense of happiness. Despite the loss of her parents, she knew they would want her to find joy in life.