Chapter 1

It all started that night,the silent wind blew chills through her spine ,As Makena stood at the front of the giant gate with her two days old child, she came for the father of her child this was her only chance and  she knew she needed to see him with urgency she knocks at the gate ,Dan is inside she knows it deep down in her guts she felt his with her, the cause of all this trauma. The gatekeeper answers through the intercom ;

‘’what do you want miss?”  Makena sighs in relief before she answers  “ I’m looking for Dan”
“I’m sorry miss, he doesn’t want to see anyone.” He answers
“Please ….”her voice shows desperation. “tell him it’s Makena .I really have something to tell him,it’s really important “ she finish.  The gatekeeper sighs and reply  “ leave miss, if you don’t want trouble .”

    Andy didn’t leave ,no she has to fight back , she can’t go without trying her best, she began screaming his name in tears, Inside the building Dan turns his head he thought he heard something he then makes his way to the parlor .

“ What’s going on ?” he asked his friend Mark   “Makena is here Dan’’ Mark answers him, Shock written all over his face about to step outside when Doris walks in “Honey…what’s going on?” Dan looks at Mark before his shoulders drops in defeat, going to her he fakes a smile and says “nothing Doris, nothing” he turns to Mark and whispers “get her out of here Mark”

“She’s holding a child Dan” Mark tells him”the gatekeeper didn’t  let her in but she obstinate”
“damn it”  Dan whispers, “ Dan ...” Mark calls ,  with pleading eyes Dan says to Mark “ please don’t let her know I’m here” Mark nods while saying “she won’t get in “
“thank you Mark ‘’

  Makena didn’t give up, she slept outside till dawn her mind set on talking to him, she was desperate yes but most of all she didn’t want to loose him, he doesn't know about her child yet, she’s also his child, she have to let him know even if he doesn’t want to see her he deserves the right to know about his child , their child . Thankfully the cold is bearable through the night and she actually came prepared .

Dan and Doris are on their way out the next morning when she rush to the front of the car with her baby,the driver briskly hit the brakes any minutes later the car would have collided with her ,yet she didn’t care .Dan and Doris shocked by this about to ask when the driver beats them to it” sir there is a woman ahead with a child ,she rushed into the road suddenly” puzzled the both of them answer “what!”
“who the hell is that !” Doris exclaims in pure rage coming out to be faced with Makena not having the slightest idea of who she is” don’t you know we are in a hurry ?

“I didn’t come to see you” Makena tells her before Dan finally makes his way to Doris side “Dan …” she calls with a sweet and gentle voice “ Doris shocked by this turns to Dan .Dan trying his best to hide the hurt in his voice says “who are you? And what do you want?” pretending not to know her while holding his fist tight in pain.
Makena cries while staring him straight in the eyes “ please Dan don’t do this to me ,I don’t have anywhere to go with your child” . Doris exclaims “what!” Dan hurryingly says “I don’t know what you’re talking about”, Doris glares at him and says “Dan! ,What’s the meaning of this ?

“ I don’t know her Doris”

Makena cries in pain funny enough just as if the child heard what he said she also begins to cry . It felt like someone was piercing a dagger right through his heart as he lied to her face while the baby cried .He hates how powerless he is over the situation,the woman he loves right before him in tears and desperation yet he scorns her because of another woman.

’’Dan…please I beg you” she cries

“who the hell are you!” he exclaims

“Dan you promised ,you told me you will never leave me ,you promised!”she cries out “why?why are you doing this?!”  Dan tries his best to conceal his torment.
“she’s your child Dan ,don’t ,don’t abandon us ,no,not like this ,I beg you…please” he could hear the urgency in her voice he knows she have reached her limit for her to do this but his also helpless , he couldn’t do anything .Doris already pissed by all this push Makena and warns …