Chapter 10

Hey guys ,the chapter you've all been waiting for it's out🥳🥳

Andy quiet without giving him an answer , her mind racing that it scares her, what does he want to say she thought " Andy ?" he calls , breaking her thought she nods and shutters " I guess?" he laughs at her reaction before saying ,

" you may go". She rush out ,will be exhales " that went well". He says with a smile .

Evans went to pick her up both not realizing Tori follows them , taking her to a park were they could talk, after they finished eating , Andy didn't talk much because of how anxious she is about what Evans might say to her , he stares at her and says,

" I know you're trying to guess what I might say to you Andy " she turns to him looking him straight in the eyes " and I know you are also scared too" smiling he says " I am scared as well Andy, I don't know what to do about the feelings growing for you ,i tried to hide it but the truth is I can't anymore"

Andy stares at him in shock " I've always been the type that drowns himself in work without thinking about any girl , hell I never even had the time for girls or so I told myself but you came along Andy and I just..."

he paused to catch his breath " I don't know what to do Andy , it scares me that you will leave me , it scares me that you won't accept my feeling but I can't keep all of it bottled inside , I really need you Andy Makena ..." .

Tears drop from her eyes as she heard him confess his feelings to her, she tried all she could to make him love her but he never once looked at her the way he looks at Andy, how could he, they've only known themselves for 6 months how could she just come into their life and steal the love of her life Tori thought, it irked her that everything is going well for her while she suffer in silence this she can't take no, she had to do something she can't let Andy steal everything from her .

Tori leaves the place not wanting to her anymore it will only end up hurting her, she calls her mom immediately she gets into her taxi" mom" she cries. Doris shocked answer " Tori are you crying?" she says in concern, Tori shakes her head before saying " I can't take it again mom, she's taking everything from me mom, Evans just confessed his feelings to her mom, I can't watch this go on"

"what" she exclaims in shock "how did this happen?" Doris says, Tori cries " I don't know mom but it hurts , it hurts so much"Doris tries to calm her down succeeding she tells her " don't worry Tori you will be home soon and then we will think of what to do" Tori nods before hanging up.
******
Andy stands to her feet close to tears " Andy " Evans says hastily, she shakes her head continuously stepping away from him

" Andy please" he begs " I'm sorry Evans I can't accept your feelings ' I can't do this with you, no....no" she tries to assure herself about to leave when he holds her hand

" Andy, don't say no at least think about it please " he stares at desperation in his eyes , she shakes her head no pulling out of his grip she race down the road" Andy " he calls but she didn't want him to see how vulnerable she is , she also felt something for him but she just can't accept his feelings , stopping a taxi she tells him the address and enters ,Evans didn't catch up with her, staring at her leaving in the car , tears falls from her eyes, laying her head back , she close her eyes in deep thoughts,

" I've watched my mom suffer a life without a man, I know she was hurt before because anytime I try to bring up my father she flares up saying he left us, saying I don't need a father, he left her" she sighs " I can't go through the same pain she went through Evans , I am scared ,I fear you will leave me too, that's why I can't accept your feelings, I don't want to get hurt the way she did"