Chapter 26

Andy already at her limits, she stands adamantly in haste they all watch her in panic.

“let’s go back to the airport, he should be here by now and his not answering his phone “she suggest

They all stare at her clearly worried not know what to do. She glares at them and say,

“I am going back ok? No one should try to stop me “she says about to go when Zac holds her hand

"I’ll go with you “he says while Mrs Madison gives them her car keys

“here you’ll be faster this way “Andy thank her and they make their way to him , Clare follows them on impulse .  

                              ***
  On their way Andy kept shaking her legs while gritted her teeth, Clare tries to calm her down, she turns to Clare with desperate eyes,

“he will be fine Andy ” she tries to  assure her

She nods her head before they notice Zac slowing down, alarmed Andy  ask “ what’s wrong Zac”

‘’it seems something happened here “ he says as he parks the car.

“ wait here “he commands.

  Meanwhile Makena decides to go to the fashion club since they were taking too long .

When she got to the fashion club, she didn’t realizing the lagging shadow of Doris.

Doris confidently strolls out of her car matching into the fashion club immediately Makena sees her she hides at the nearest corridor, she knew the face but she couldn’t remember where she saw her face all her mind told her was hide and she heed on impulse.

“where did I see her face?” she thought trying to recall and place pieces together when flashes of the event that happened in the past came to her, realization hits her , she covers her mouth in shock.

‘’ what is she doing here?’’

  Zac noticed the car he recognized it immediately, he rushes to the car ,Andy notice his action and she comes out of the car in haste following his action she discovered it’s Zac car, she opens her eyes in shock as her knees give away , Clare tries to help her up, while Zac checked the car only to discover it’s empty the police present asked

“ do you have any idea what happened here ?”

he shakes his head no and says

“ my friend was in the car “

Clare and Andy arrives at the scene, Andy trembles in fear she dreads what will soon be discovered with shaky legs she lean on Clare for support as she looks at the empty car, tears rolls down her eyes while she ask

“where is Evans? ”

Zac speechless stares at her while the police informs them,

“ there was an accident yes” showing them traces of Evans blood,
“ we concluded it’s the person in question blood, yet we sent a sample to the an expert to confirm “

Going to the already damaged bonnet,

“but this was no normal accident “ showing them the wires that were cut off, “ this was a kidnap and a planned one at that, I think your fiend have been abducted “ the second officer says .

Andy covers her mouth as she cries bending to her knee level she cries in pain, Clare didn’t know what to do, Zac assures Clare at she will be alright as he walks to her bending to her level he hugs her .

“we will definitely find him Andy “he says trying to reassure her that his there for her, she shakes her head in disbelieve,

“no, no, I don’t believe you, we can’t have a day of peace, just when you think everything will be alright they tend to know everything single thing you do !”

she talks to no one in particular lost in her thoughts as her heart beat ferociously not realizing her was loosing her breath.

“why!? “she yells in tears

“why!” Zac tries to calm her down, while Clare boost out in tears when she sees her friend loosing it .

“ Andy calm down. “ Zac tries to say but she pushes him away Zac not having it pulls her to him trying his best to calm her down, she struggles in his arms until she loose her breath .

“ Andy” Zac calls in fear

“Andy!” panic written all over his voice.

                              ***

  Footsteps could be heard as they made their way to the top floor, while bragging his unconscious self, upon getting to their destination they threw him to the cold concert floor, his groaning voice came out as a whisper while Nick and Billy stared at him, dizziness struck him as he tries to open his eyes, he shakes his head trying to stay awake in the mist of what smelt danger and made him cripple in anxiety, he shivers with nagging discontent.

“ what is this place “ he ask

Nick chuckles and replies” oh Evans you will find out soon” while he laughs creepily.

“ hey who are you?” he ask ,Nick signal Billy for them to leave , the last thing he hears was the loud sound of the door shutting .

And even in the mist of this struggle all he could think about is Andy .

“will she be ok? “ he ask himself.

  Zac and Claire at the hospital, Zac face palms himself as the crunch his head down, he ponders about lots of possibilities but still comes back with no genuine answer , he groans in frustration while Clare observes his behavior knowing his frustration.

Clare sighs and says “ she will be alright Zac”

He turns to her, faking a smile he says “ I’m sorry it’s just everything is happening so fast that I can’t think straight,

“ I know Zac , Andy is important to you” she say a little down, he keeps his gaze at her as a smirk forms on his lips ,

“ are you jealous?”, she opens her eyes in shock quickly concealing it but Zac already saw it all, his smirk grows wider she glares at him before he says.

“ thanks Clare “confused she ask

“ for what?”

“ making me smile at a time like this “he answers

“ oh that wasn’t intentional and it was a smirk not a smile “ she argues, making him giggle, she groans and complains in frustration

“ Zac..”

He chuckles and says “ come here” she moves closer before he hugs her tight,” really Clare thanks love” , she relax in his arms and returns his hug.

Makena in deep thought while sitting beside her daughter, a lot of things bothered her especially after what she saw, her past the one she dreads was it all catching up to her? She didn’t even want to think about the possibilities but she already have a bad feeling.