CHAPTER 14: The fight.

When everyone was looking everywhere. Clara choose a place that she knew everyone will avoid. The packs were looking but didn't dare to step in the territory of the old terrifying pack that they just knew about days ago. It was like a force made them avoid that place and now that they knew about its past, they did it willingly.

Jason talked to the other Alphas near the territory that was known by the name *Darkness pack*.

He told them to stay alert and gave him permission for his pack to attack and they also wanted to join and be a part of the fight against this unknown force.

Meanwhile, Jennie was talking to Milton and trying to explain everything to him. He just didn't believe her. They were in the garden away from the old lady's preying eyes.
"Please, listen to me. You're living in an illusion . I don't know why but I wasn't affected like you did. She expected me to be and that's why yesterday I acted like I saw a pack when I saw nothing but plants and trees. You need to wake up." Jennie pleaded.

"No, I trust her. She saved me when my parents were killed. She raised me."

Jennie looked at him again and putted both her hands on his shoulders making him face her and said "With how things are now, I don't think that your parents are dead, maybe she made you see something else, hell Maybe your name isn't even Milton. I highly doubt her now. Please, trust me."

"And what do you suggest we do?" Milton said after much thinking.

"Let's go to the pack you took me from and I will ask Marc and Jack about you and your family. " Jennie explained.

"I don't know. How would I know if you're lying just to go to your mate and family?"

"Please, I'm bagging you. It's not like that and did hear what you just said." Jennie pleaded again.
"I-I didn't mean to. It was a slip of a tongue." Said Milton.
Jennie saw and felt like he wasn't convinced so she did what she thought about in a while, she kissed him on the lips. He was stunned at first but he pushed her after. He looked at his hands in shook too.
"I-I'm, I didn't mean to. "

"But you did it and it proves that I'm not your mate." Jennie explained.

"Okay, let's go. " Milton said not needing any other proves or the need to say anything else.

"Not so fast, lover birds."

Jacob and the other alphas along with their betas, best warriors and Milton's father were at the boarders.

They gathered and give their orders. The plan was that Jacob and Jack will enter first along with lion ( milton)'s dad to explore and look for the two and if there is a need for a fight, they will alert them through the mind link.

They were about to pass the borders when they felt scared and flinched. They were about to step back when Jacob and Jack yelled in the same time.

"Mate."

The two transformed middle air and landed as their wolves and took off. The others kept looking at their retreated back shocked. Lion's dad was the one to speak and let everyone follow.

They kept running till they were in front of an abandoned house. They turned back to humans again and in a second and before their eyes, it transformed to a beautiful mansion.

"Did you see that?" Jack whispered .

"I think there is magic that only works on humans."

"I told you to bring Lili along."