PT2 (smuttish)

A/N : ok this is kind if smutish dabi is oneeeee horny mf this is my second work and i  am still a rookie  so don't judge my bad writing

word count: 1.3k

dabi was as freaked out as i was we were both  standing there trying to figure out what the heck is going one. "ok so you are the girl i texted" he showed me his phone as prove and it was the exact same text messages as the one i had with mydickbiggerthananymf@ and the next thing we heard was knocking going after "inspection" and we started freaking out like wtf we gon do then i told him to hide and he said were and i was like idk then we heard "lets go get the keys for apartment 257" ok so that means we have time because we are on the second floor and the front office is on the 8th floor so i told dabi "ok we need a disguise i have a wig and some makeup and i will use some clothes as fake boobs ok" and before dabi could say anything i dragged his 6foot ass to my makeup table and put a wig on him and fixed it and got some fake eyelashes and a lipstick and just winged it  and then put him in a skirt but his leg was hairy but who gives af  and i took a bra and stuffed some clothes in it and wore it for him and he was just stood there like a mannequin and when i was done he said "damn am i too pretty for myself" then we heard the door bust open  and two security came inside and were like "where were you guys when we were knocking" he asked and i said "am sorry we just came in we went to check something outside sorry" and they were  said "ok no problem" and started checking everywhere under the bed the fridge the couch and then they stopped and stared at dabi and my heart raced and they got close to him and said maam what your name and he looked at me and said in the worst girly voice ever and this mf said "my name is oni-chann dabiella" and they looked at him like ok and i was just there like🧎‍♀️👩‍🦯 plz kill me  and then they left and i was calm and not time to talk to dabi about how and what are we going to do now and i turned around to him just stripping he took of the skirt and the top and he proceeds to take of him underwear and wig i quickly turned around but i got to say this man is packing "wha....what....what are you doing go to your room and change" then he cane closer and closer then i got scared and kept moving back and back until i hit a wall and then he kissed me but this felt like deja vu this felt so familiar but then i realized i've only known him for 2 weeks but i couldn't resist then this felt so familiar then i pushed him back and told him to stop and wait and he said "do you not remember me" and i said " i have never met you before until the day you came to school" and he said "mhmmm" and told me to look down and i was like no no why what are you a pervert and he showed me his thigh where there was a tattoo and i immediately recognized that tattoo and i remembered the club when i was drunk and the guy i kissed and lost my virginity too and i just ahhhh" ahhhhh" i screamed and he was just there like "now do you remember me" and i got scared like wtf bitch are you stalking me and he said no that when he saw me at school he thought i recognize him but then i acted like a stranger and who knew we would be roommates and i just stood there like 🧍‍♀️ "what" and he got closer and kissed me again but i think i wasn't in my right mind because i kissed him back and he picked me up with my legs around him and rested me on a wall  and his tongue asked for an invitation in and i allowed and we kept kissing then he took off my pants and then underwear but then i realized i said "WAITTTTTTTTT DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM" he said "no"   "do you know how to pull out".  "no" he said and i went "who are you trying to get pregnant" but then he was rock hard and i couldn't leave him like that so i got off him and knelt down and first licked his tip and he winced and he looked so hot then i proceed to put it in my mouth and his hands grabbed the wall and i paced and moved forward and backwards and he moans out loud then he said " wait am almost-" and he lets out the white fluid into my mouth but this tasted like ice cream and not like battery acid like mai said it usually tasted then i swallowed it then i tried to leave but then he grabbed me and said "where are you going princess it time for you to have fun and then he proceeded to bend over then many thoughts came over my head i haven't showered yet what if i stink down there what if he doesn't like it what if i moan weird like what" then he just went for my clit and just licked it and it felt sooo good i winced and he just started licking my pussy and i moaned because it so good i let out a small moan and he said "wow look who is all wet" and i got embarrassed and covered my face and after that i cummed and i was just embarrassed i know people are not supposed to be shy after sex but am sorry i can't help it but then we both sat next to each on the floor after and he went to get some beers from the fridge and we both drank beer and he said "did you forget about the club" i said "no after i saw your tattoo i remember" and he just laughed and went to the room and said gn and i thought to myself what what you done "is this who we are , is this what we represent"

ok i am sorry for this like i said this is my first time my virgin ass has written a smut plz forgive me i love you 😘❤️