the package (smut)

hii part threee i missed you like i say don't judge my bad writing and mistakes enjoy🧎🏿‍♀️🏌🏿‍♀️

word count:1.5k

so it the next day when i was getting ready for class i went out and i saw dabi on his way out and  he said "good morning princess i have a package coming can you pick it up you can open it if you want it for both of us anyways".  "ummm ok" i said and he left

in the cafeteria with mai

"i don't know what going on between both of us i know we kinda did something but i don't know if he has feelings for me or he just using me as a fuck (gender) yk what do you think" mai mai?  "is everyone getting railed except from me like wth how come am not getting railed i should totally go to the club sometime but girl if you want answers ask dabi, you are lucky though you get to rail dabi and he is your roommate damnnn". and i just laughed after school i went to the apartment and saw a package in front of the door it must be the package dabi was talking about i picked it up with the box of papers that i had the boxes looked similar too similar so i dropped the paper box on the coffee table while i dropped the package on the couch then i just stared at the package my curiosity was getting the best of me he did say it was for both of us and i was curious i really so i said if i just cut the tape open and see what is inside i will just tape it back with a new tape right so i got a butter knife from the kitchen and and dropped the package on the coffee table next to the papers and i opened it and it was boxes of xl condoms and they were different kind flavored and normal i got scared and freaked out and got the tape and taped it back and went to the fridge to get some water and play with my phone then i heard the door knocking i went to go check who it was , it was the student council president he came to get the papers to give the principal,but then when i went to the coffee table to get the papers both of the boxes were there i didn't know which box was the package and which box were the papers i was shaking because the principal is the one that is going to open the box as i went  to get the kitchen knife, nicholas (tscp) said "hey y/n am in a hurry so am just going to take the box" but i didn't hear him and by the time i got back with the knife one of the box was missing and nicholas was gone and i saw dabi walk in and say " woah princess were you waiting for me you even have the knife ready don't worry i will open it" he then grabbed the knife of my hand and open it while i stood there like 👁👄👁 and he pulls out papers saying "this is not what i ordered where are the condoms i ordered" and that when i knew my motherfucking ass was going to get expelled and i told gabi "how much does a stripper make an hour" "what?" dabi asked in confusion "it looks fun and you get to make friends and meet celebrities so yea it looking good" i said dabi was confused "who is going to be a stripper what's going on y/n what happened" and i proceeded to tell dabi everything and he stood there like 🧍‍♂️ and he said "princess you need to learn how to have fun" and i was confused and ask "what do you mean have fun my dumbass really had to leave the package on the coffee table AM DOOOOMED" and dabi said " shut it we are going to sneak into the principal's office tonight he is probably not going to open it until tomorrow because he is busy with the conference and exams so tonight we would sneak into his office and switch his package with ours and we come back easy peasy" and i was like you are a genius but what if we get caught "we won't" he said  it was about 12am and me and dabi came out of our rooms and dabi was in sweatpants and he looked so so snap out of it i said to myself and am here with my unicorn onesie looking like 🦧 and he asked can you. run in that and i said yes so we proceeded to sneak in the principal's office everything was going well we switched the packages and i got so happy but then security came inside and we hid behind the closet and it was cramped but i was in front of dabi and i could feel dabi's breath on my neck and it was heated there or smth but it was so hot and the security guard was flashing his light around and said "ahhhhhh looks like it only me here let me eat some food before i go outside" well it looks like me and gabi are stuck in cramped closet for a while and then gabi whispered in my hear "hey princess let's have fun" and i didn't know what he meant but then he said "you better be quiet you don't want us to get caught do you?" like i said i am a slowass so i didn't know what he was talking about until he turned me around and am facing him then i felt him putting the zipper of my onesie down a and then he decided to leave marks on me by sucking my  chest till he reached the tips of my boobs and i am trying so hard not to make any noise because the security is right there eating chic fil a but it felt so good then i felt something poking me through dabi's sweatpants and i looked down and dabi shrugged and i got shy and covered my face and dabi pulled it off and said "you are a shy one princess aren't you" then we heard the security leave then we got out and went to our apartment and dabi picked me and up and we started making out and this time we didn't forget the package we went to his room the led lights were red we saw each other clearly but it was dark a little dabi took off his singlet and his abs were magnificent i was touched it and it felt good and then dabi grabbed my hand  and then puts it on his face and i starred at him then we kissed again then gabi picks me up and now am sitting on and we are making out and i could feel his dick on my clit and it felt good, then he took off my onesie but i was shy because am naked and he looks at me and i freaked out and he says "let's make it more wet" what? i asked in confusion and he pulled to the bath turned on the shower the water was warm and he kissed me and then he put the water to cold and faced my boobs to it makin my nipples hard and it felt good but i didn't want to moan because we had neighbors what if they heard us then dabi said "do you know why i brought us to the bath because no matter how loud you moan the shower will always be louder than you" then he proceeds to use his fingers to make small circles on my hard nipples and a small moan came from me and he said "that's it princess let it out" then he picks a condom tore it and wore it and carried me and slowly puts his big dick in me and i let out a loud moan and we both move at the same pace while savoring each other's thrusts and he switched the water to warm water which made the sex wayy more better but then he said you are not loud enough and went faster i could barely feel my legs as they shake and my moan louder than the other then i felt my orgasm coming and i could tell gabi was about to cum to but then gabi "am.....am....." as he let's out all his white fluid and at the same time his eyes rolling to the back of his head , i had mine with my eyes going to the back of my head and it felt soo good and then after i dumped my head on his shoulder while the both of us breathing heavily "that was awesome princess" "shut up" my shy ass said i was so shy did i just have sex in the bathroom with my roommate arghhhhhh what was i thinking then we cleaned up and went ti his bed and sleep while j was wondering if hickeys leave..