feelings dabi x reader (fluff)

hello it going to be a fluff  and remember i am still a rookie plz ignore my mistakes a

summary : you ask dabi how he feels about you and you are scared you don't know what the answer will be will you date or will you not

words count :617

it been three months now and me and dabi has been doing it but i might like him am not sure why i aint no simp but this guy i swear "BARK BARK WOOF WOOf" i am going to ask him today it been three months what could be going on between us. "princess?,princess, earth to y/n . "uh,what wrong" i ask , "what do you want for dinner" , ummm idk . "i'll make some ramen" . ok no problem, i'll ask him when we are eating ramen yea that good yea ill ask him. we were eating ramen and i went. "hey so you know how we have been doing stuff for the past 3 months" "yea" he answered ."umm so how do you feel" ."idk" he answered. "well i think....ummm....i think i like you do you like me?" and he choked on his ramen while spitting it out and when he got better he slowly got up and looked at me and went to his room and shut the door behind him and that when i knew i fucked up ahhhh what was i thinking why did i say that why why aishhhhh i finished my ramen got up and went to my room and got into my onesie and went to sleep the next morning i woke up and got ready for school and i went  to make some toast i don't think dabi had breakfast yet so i made some toast and i decided to put some on a plate with jam and i put it in front of his doorstep and i decided to knock the door and run 🏃 and my dumbass fell and dabi opened the door to me on the floor i just wanted to 🤸‍♀️🚊i stood up and went outside i went to class and dabi was my sitting partner i tried my best to avoid him today when i went to the bathroom i saw him coming and i literally flew into the teachers room and all the teachers started staring at me i-🤡 arghhhhh i need soda i went to the apartment and saw dabi standing there i wanted to run but he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back and said "hold your horses where do you think you are going , why have you been ignoring me all day what did i do?"

"excuse me, uh you were the one who left after i asked you something do you know how. i felt because of yoy and you have the audacity to ask me why i was avoiding you"

"well....you caught me by surprise what kind of person askes that kind of question it not fair and i was just thinking about it i have to think about what am getting myself into what do you think this is a kdrama or disney  i have to think about it before i just jump into it"

"what your answer," i asked

"mhmmmmmm, yes why not" he said

"i....i..i am dating dabi omg omg are you sure....no no why am i asking"

"i will make some pasta" he said

i was so happy am dating dabi what more could i ask for

A/N : i am sorry for the short story but i promise i will make it up to you guys on the next chapter i promise i love you❤️