Childhood Friends

Y/N=Your Name
Mikasa is 10
You are 10
___________

         You were laying down in your bed thinking about her.She wasn't just a friend or a classmate, as Armin or Eren say.She was the girl you loved and her name was Mikasa.You zone-out as your mom calls you saying someone came for a visit.You go down the stair to see Mikasa.You both go outside to play and have fun but that only lasts a while until she asks you what do you want to become when you are older.
     -Hmmm.... I think I want to join the Survey Corps.
         She shed a tear before screaming:
     -You can't do that!I have lost many friends!If I lose you too Y/N...
     -Mikasa I didn't know you felt that way...I am sorry.
         You hear someone calling for Mikasa
     -See you later, mom is calling me for dinner!Mikasa said with a silent voice.
     -Bye!You say happily trying to cheer her up.
     -Bye Y/N!
     You ask Mikasa to wait.She stops and you ask her:
     -Remember the really talented artist you wanted to paint both of us?
     -Yes, I do
     -He came from Stohess District to Shiganshina.Do you want to get a little painting of us?
     -Of course!I can't believe he came straight from Stohess cause that District is very rich and Shiganshina is poor.
     -Anyways, see you there!
     She suddenly hugs you really tight and whispers ,,Please don't join the Survey Corps''
_________
A/N=Hello everybody this is my first story because I thought it's a good idea to spin the decision wheel. Anyways please tell me if the grammar is not that good or if the chapter is too short.