Hello old friends!

A/N: There is a 2 year time skip. In the first chapter you were 10 now you are 12 and can become one of the Cadets
________________
-2 years have passed since your death,
Mikasa...
-Stop crying about dead people!I bet you would not survive a day in the survey corps! Keith said with anger.
-But...I loved her.
-Do I look like a guy that would care? Get your ass up and go.
-Where should I go, sir?
-All the cadets are presenting themselves!
-I am sorry sir!
-Looks like we have an idiotic one.
You see all the cadets arranged beside you. You feel kinda embarrassed. After 15 minutes there was one name that had your attention. That name was no other than Mikasa Ackermann. You almost burst out in tears but you didn't want to embarrass yourself again.
After the training, you go to Mikasa's cabin and see her crying at the small painting you both did 2 years ago.
-I wish I could see your smile again!
She starts to cry louder and at that moment you realized she loved you too. You give her a shoulder pat. She jumps off the bed the moment she sees you and hugs you tighter than ever. You can see her trying to go for a kiss but she stopped in mid-air. You giggle a little bit.
-I thought you died!
-I knew you were alive Y/N! But my hope slowly faded away.
-I missed you.
-I missed you too
You both agree to spend the rest of the day together. You wanted to go to Eren's cabin then Armin's cabin so you can tell them you are alive but you didn't want to ruin your moment with Mikasa. After time passed it slowly got darker and darker outside. Mikasa goes to her cabin but you go to Eren's cabin because you wanted to tell him about how you were alive and then go to Armin's cabin and do the same. You knock at the door and Eren opens a recognizes you in a second. He brings you inside and punches you.
-Why did you punch me!
-Do you know how much Mikasa suffered because of you?
You punch Eren back and say:
-I know! But I suffered too thinking Mikasa died!
-Eren, Y/N stop it!
-Ok ok Armin no need to yell
-Hey Y/N I am sorry I punched you
-No problem.
-Eren, Y/N remember when we used to always play that game where we imagined the sea and the deserts?
-Yes what about it?
-Nothing I just wanted to know if you remembered.
-It's a little late I am going to my cabin. You said a little tired.
-But we are having dinner
-Really?
-Yes
-I didn't know
-Well now you do
-See you there
-Armin are you going to say something?
-Where is Armin?
-I think he went to de dining room.
-Y/N let's go too.
-Yeah
You both get there and eat, chat and have a good time.

_____________
A/N=I might not post chapters so often this week because I have some tests coming and I have to study