The day we will never forget

While you were walking to the painters working studio you see a lot of people that were amazed by the artist's talent. You see Mikasa running towards you so you decide to stop walking and wait for her. She reaches you and you both walk to the artist's studio.
-This studio is smaller than I expected.
-Y/N look!
-Hi kiddos! What are you looking for?
-A small painting of both of us, please.
-Ok I will do my best.
-Hey, Mikasa! You say a little louder than you wanted.
-Yes Y/N.
-Smile!
2 hours time skip
-The painting is finished!
     -Y/N I forgot my money at home
     -Don't worry because you are kids it will be free!
     -Thank you, sir!
     -Goodbye!
     -Goodbye!
     -Bye kids!
          You both leave the studio.
-Mikasa look at this!
     -Wow he is talented.
-Mikasa, you can keep the painting.
     -Thanks!
You both have to go to sleep because you have school tomorrow. ,, Wait what time is it?''
     -Hey neighbor what time is it?
     -It's 1 p.m
     -Oh God.
         Your parents are part of the Garrison so they work near the walls. Once you reach the Walls gate you spot them.
     -Hi mom, hi dad!
     -Hi sweetie! Your mom says smiling.
     -Why didn't you wake me up. You loved the fact that you didn't go to school but you kinda wanted to meet with Mikasa.
     -You wanted to meet with Mika-
         Your dad gets interrupted by a loud bang. You all take a few steps back and see a giant titan. The titan destroys the gate and your parents are crushed by a giant rock. Then a soldier comes and grabs you by the sleeve and takes you to one of the evacuation boats. You look for Mikasa but she is nowhere to be found. You scream in pain thinking she is dead until a dude calms you down. That dude wasn't any dude, it was the painter. You pass out and wake up in a small district inside the walls. You couldn't tell what happened because you passed out.All you remembered were titans, humans getting eaten, and families being torn apart.
_______________
A/N:360 words I hope it isn't too short I tried my best