Scene 1.

A guy and a woman were running from a herd of zombies. But the woman was a bit injured. There was an abandoned building up ahead, so they ran for it. It turned out to be an old pharmacy. They ran in, and slammed the door shut. After a few moments, they were able to catch their breaths. That's when the woman collapsed to the floor.

???? - [Panicking.] "Saya!"

He goes to her, and tries to wake her up.

???? "Saya! Saya! Come on! You need to wake up!"

She wasn't waking up. So he tried to slap her awake.

???? - "Shit! *Sigh* Sorry about this Saya. But you left me with no other choice."

*SLAP*

She jumped awake. But she's now in a panic thinking she's back at The Lab again.

Saya - [Panicking.] "Wha-!"

She looks around in a panic, not seeing her partner at first. He doesn't want her to hurt herself even more, so he tries to calm her down.

???? - [Shoothing whispering.] "Hey, hey. Shh. It's okay. You're safe now. We're no longer at The Lab anymore. It's gone now. It's all gone. There's nothing left, okay? You burned everything down. Remember?"

She was slowly calming down as he was talking. After a few minutes, she finally did. She rubbed her head a bit to try and ease the pain.

Saya - [Graoning.] "Shit. What the hell happened? And I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She looks up at him In fear that she did, and sees the pure relief and some fear in his eyes. He shook his head.

???? - "No, you didn't hurt me. But you did almost give me a heart attack when you suddenly collapsed and wouldn't wake up though."

Saya - *sigh* "Shit, sorry James. I really didn't mean to." She tried to stand up, only to grunt in pain and falls back down. "Ungh!" James gets worried that she sprained her ankle when she fell on the way here.

James - "Saya!" He knelt down to check her over. That's when he found the bite wound on her left arm. He was Shocked that he never noticed it before. [Devastated Whispering.] "No." He started to cry thinking he was going to lose his partner, and secret crush.

Saya looks up when she heard him sniff, and felt him starting to shake. She saw what got him so upset. So she reached out to gently touch his cheek while smiling softly.

Saya - [Shoothing whispering.] "Hey hey. Shh. It's okay James. I'm fine. Really." He started to panic still thinking he's going to lose her. He gently, yet firmly grabbed her shoulders.

James - [Scared panic.] "No it's not! And you're NOT fine!" She rosed an eyebrow at that last part.

Saya - [Jokingly.] "Oh, so I'm NOT fine? And here I thought you really liked me too." She softly chuckled since it was starting to get a bit harder to breathe now. And her chest was starting to hurt and burn too. But she was still smirking so not to worry him anymore than he already was.

James stopped and blinked a few times in shock and confusion at her joking at a time like this. After a few seconds he relaxed.

James - [Exhausted sigh.] "Saya. This is NOT the time for jokes." He started to cry again. [Hurt Whispering.] "You're really hurt. Don't you know that you're DYING?" Her eyes and look softens.

Saya - *Soft sad sigh* "Yes James, I DO know that. But everything will be just fine. Just like always. Okay? And besides, I've been through SO much worse than this. And you know it just as well as I do too."