Rea Hargrove

Creater: @Anya_Y3ager

Name: Rea Hargrove

Age: 17

Looks (with picture if possible): hair cut to her shoulders, hair permanently dyed pale red. Dark blue and green eyes. 5'6. Tan skin. And usually binds her chest.

Outfit: cropped sleeveless hoodie, ripped jeans, and with combat boots. Chest bound by bandages.

Backstory: her older brother died from the infection, and her parents were turned. She lived alone for a while and moves constantly to feel some of control over her life.

Weapon(s) of choice: a metallic studded bat (kanabō), easy to kill things with.

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: she's not infected, but not immune either

Armor or none: none.

Markings/scars/tattoos: has a snake tattoo on her collar bone that goes over her shoulders and down her arms. Has a scar on her neck.

Personality: she's kind to those that are kind to her and respect people that earn it. Break her trust, and you're fucked basically, Like nothing can save you. Has a thing for canines and usually picks up strays or something, and travels with them.

Sexuality: pansexual¹ with a preference for women.

¹ = not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity. Basically falling in love with the person's personality.