Alexandra

Creater: @SincerlyJayme

Name: Alexandra

Age: 23

Looks (with picture if possible): short curly dark black hair that rests just above her shoulders, brown eyes and pale skin.

Outfit: dark blue jeans with a black and red flannel t-shirt over a white under shirt and red sneakers.

Backstory: comes from a well off family and trained to be a nurse before the apocalypse happened. She is the only surviver left after watching her brother and sister die. Her parents died when she was younger.

Weapon(s) of choice: ax

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: none

Armor or none: none

Markings/scars/tattoos: a bullet scar on her shoulder from getting shot by someone who thought she was infected. A rose and a skull tattoo to remember her siblings.

Personality: She's very sarcastic and doesn't show emotion to people. However the few people that got to know her say that she is kind, and has a really good sense of humor. She is bright and confident, however she worries about letting those she care about down. Her mood quickly dampens when people ask about her family, not wanting to go into detail about it. She is very material to the younger ones and never hesitate to defend them if needed.

Sexuality: Lesbian¹

¹ = likes only females.