Chapter 7

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

              "I think you mean.." Allison started.

"No, I mean bestiary! And the two of you, I don't want to know what's going on in your heads." Stiles finished.

"Okay, um.." she said before turning to look at me.

"Oh don't worry I know. I mean, I guess I was gonna find out either way since Isaac's my brother." I add and she nodded her head.

"Okay well can you describe this thing?" She asks stiles.

"Uh, it's probably like a book. Old, worn-" he described.

"Like, bound in leather?" She questioned.

Stiles dragged me down the hallway trying to reach Scott.

"Yes. Seen her grandfather with a book like that!" Stiles said trying to catch his breath.

"I thought I said no dragging." I say out of breath also. I wasn't the athletic type.

"Sorry." He said letting go of my arm.

"Where does he keep it?" Stiles asked, his breathing getting heavier.

"Breathe, stiles." I say sitting down.

"No. None of that!" He says referring to my sitting and he practically picks me up.

Stiles slams into the lockers trying not to fall over but is practically leaning on me.

"She says it has to be office." He says, sweat literally dripping off him, he begins breathing dramatically, sticking his tongue out and groaning in pain. Drama queen.

Stiles grabs an inhaler from his bag which I presume is Scott's and starts speaking rapidly. I was practically clinging onto stiles in attempt to stay standing up in exhaustion.

"You know, drug dealers have been using disposable cell phones pretty successfully for years." He breathed out shocking himself.

"You know, I actually agree with him." I add.

"My parents check every call, email and text message I send. Trust me, they'd find it." She says.

"Cant believe I'm actually saying this but I'm glad I don't have parents." I say clutching onto my chest and resting my back on stiles.

"Alright, can you get the book?" Stiles asks.

"Not without his keys." Allison admitted.

"Ugh, I hate old people with trust issues." I sigh ignoring the looks I'm getting from the two.

**

I was at Lydia's place and we were picking outfits for the game. I didn't really wanna go since I wasn't a fan of sports but stiles is technically forcing me, luckily Lydia goes to every one so I wouldn't be alone.

"Okay what do you think about this?" She asked pulling an outfit up in front of her.

"I love it. Can we go to the game now?" I ask desperately.

"When you got here you didn't even wanna go.." she sighed.

"Yes, true but that was before I realized how hard it is for you to pick out an outfit for a sports game." I
tease.

"Okay fine I'll wear this one!" She said giving in.

"Yes!" I cheered gaining a small laugh from Lydia.

Me and Lydia have been friends for a while which is how I knew who stiles and Scott were. See she might not have noticed them but I did since they were everywhere, and maybe because stiles is really good looking. But hey just because he's hot doesn't mean I want to date him. I would never go for him because he loves Lydia, not like she notices.

**

I was watching the game and let me tell you, it was aggressive. People were hitting people and the ground.

"Come on! Is that thing even a teenager?" Coach yelled towards a player who looked about 25.

"I wanna see a birth certificate." He continued. I don't even blame him.

"Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach asked stiles who was sat on the bench.

"Hey guys, I'm sitting here." I say to them both as I sat next to stiles.

"Oh- uh..hey Lilah." Stiles says.

"Who are you?" Coach asks.

"Wow, you know that would have actually hurt my feelings since I've been in your class for a while.. but, I don't really care." I shrug.

"I like you." Coach said pointing at me.

"Uh thanks?" I reply.

"Come on." Stiles said before dragging me with him.

"Ugh. Again with the man handling." I whisper shout.

"Sorry." He shrugged before letting go. We walked passed Allison and stiles grabbed her Grandpa's keys out of her hand.

We walk through the parking lot and stiles stops in the middle of the road causing me to bump into his back.

"Stiles, what the hell." I shout.

"Is that Lydia?" He ask.

"Yes, that's her car why?" I question.

"I think she's crying.. I'm gonna go help her...here take the keys and um go find the book. I'll be a minute." He says passing me the keys.

"Seriously!" I sigh. "Ugh, make sure she's okay. You owe me!" I say before running off.

I'm not sure why but that kinda hurt. It wasn't fun being ditched for Lydia. But there's nothing I can do about that now so I guess I should find that damn book.

I'm on a writing spree 😌👋