Chapter 21

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

"What?" Stiles asks, the three of us walking down the street.

Stiles had convinced us to go with him to his childhood friends party. I didn't really want to go but stiles said he needed me to go, something about me making it more fun.

Which is more or less a bunch of crap.

"What do you mean 'what?'" Scott replied.

"I mean "what," and you know what." Stiles huffed.

""What" what?" Scott groaned.

"What.." I speak up, a little confused from all the "whats.".

"That look you were giving!" Stiles argued. "I didn't give a look." Scott spoke defensively.

"There was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles carried on. "What look?" Scott asked.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles groaned.

"Why do me and Scott even need to come, we don't know this girl!" I whine. Stiles gives me a slight glare, I only stuck my tongue out in reply.

"It's not that. It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party," Scott shrugged.

"Yeah, and you've never actually mentioned this person before.." I chime in.

"Oh, my god, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. Both of you. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, tonight you're moving on!" Stiles rambled.

"You're right." Scott sighed. "You're right, I'm right." Stiles nodded. "Moving on." Scott replied.

"Onward and upward." Stiles spoke, his hand pointing up and down as he spoke.

"Let's do this." Scott grinned.

"That's what I'm talking about." Stiles cheered before him and Scott did this handshake thing, walking a little in front.

"Kill me, please." I groan, throwing my head back.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked, walking closer.

"I'm not smelling your breath." Stiles whined.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asked again.