-Chapter 3-

As the coach rolled down the road I could practically feel the anger and annoyance radiating off of Alina as Fedyor and Ivan stared at her. As if she would explode at any moment.

"I don't do tricks you know." She snapped. I smiled and Ivan laughed sarcastically,

"That was quite a trick back in the fold." She then winced from her wounds. "(Y/n) see to her wounds, we don't want her to bleed out." He stated not even paying attention to the girl in front of him.

"Well with that attitude you sure seem like you want her too." I mumbled quietly, but they all heard me,

"What did you say?"

"Did I stutter?" I asked, cocking my head to one side. Amused, Alina snorted, and Fedyor was trying to suppress a laugh. Ivan only rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Could you hold out your arm for me please." I asked politely, hand reached out to hold her arm, as she did, she looked a little confused, then spoke.

"If I may—"

"You may not." Ivan said. I rolled my eyes as I took her arm in my hands,

"If I may," Alina said louder, directing the question to me, "how can you heal me if you're a Tidemaker? Well I assume you're a Tidemaker?" She asked, I smiled,

"Here we go again." Muttered Ivan, rolling his eyes.

"Keep on rolling your eyes Ivan. You might find a brain back there." I said in a polite tone.

"As to your question, yes I am a Tidemaker, but my powers work a bit different than others." I said, as I glide your thumb over the gash in her arm. "With my power I don't need a big vessel of water, take a bucket for example. I find my water from the air, plants, and even humans. Since there are water molecules inside of many human cells, I can control them, same as anything that has water in it, including anything that has blood flowing through it. Using the water, I can also accelerate growing paces, so as I am doing right now, I can regrow your skin and tissue cells as I can also do with plants. So you could say I'm pretty similar to a Heartrender."

"Wow, that's amazing" she said softly, also examining her arm.

"Great now her ego's boosted." Ivan said sarcastically,

"Like yours isn't as big Ivan." Said Fedyor chuckling softly. As Ivan was about to respond, the coach came to a stop. We all looked at each other, passing a worried look.

I put a finger to your mouth in an attempt to keep quiet. Then suddenly the doors flew open, and the coach driver came into view.

"No worries, a tree just fell onto the path, it will be gone in—"

Whoosh, the sound of an arrow hitting home echoed in the coach, the driver tumbled in. I could tell Alina was repressing a cry of shock as I grabbed the arrow out of his back.

"Fjerdans." I hissed, examining the arrow, 'dammit' Ivan cursed under his breath. The sounds of metal clashing against metal rang outside of the coach.

"Alina, stay inside." I command, reaching to give her my dagger, "do you know how to use this?" I asked, she shook her head up and down. "Wear this too." I said handing her Leylah's dirty kefta.

"No, i couldn't possibly—"

"Alina." I said in a stern voice, "You're a Summoner now, put it on." She obliged and I faced the rest.

"Ok, let's go, I'll take the right, Fedyor you take the left, and Ivan make sure no one gets in. Alina lock the doors as soon as we leave. Do you all understand," I asked looking in each of their eyes, they all nodded .