-Chapter 9-

✧⋆⭒⋆✧⋆ ⭒⋆✧

A/n: Its been like a fat couple of minutes... anyways.... Looking back on this its so embarrassing like GOD i cant actually believe i did this. It was the aspiring author in me 😍.

Anyways very sorry for all the second hand embarrassment many of you may have received from reading this! You're so strong for actually  continuing! 

Just wanna let you know i have no plan on even finishing this so im really sorry if you were looking forward to more but like it's literally not gonna happen ive sorta already put all this stuff behind me!!!!!!

This is literally the first time ive checked wattpad in like three years and this was sitting in my drafts so i thought maybe before i disappear forever i'll just give you guys this if you're actually enjoying this atrocity i made when i thought i was talented!! Anyways ilysm have fun im not even gonna proofread or change anything from three years ago when i post this so oops if there are any mistakes. Byebyee

✧⋆⭒⋆✧⋆ ⭒⋆✧

"But isn't she your half-sister?!"

"That's what I said!"

"I can't believe you're even starting to think about who you're going to marry." Said the girl, her heart cracking with the thought of him belonging to someone else. No, she thought, he didn't even belong to me in the first place.

"I'm not even sure if I want to marry anyone." Confessed the girl, throwing her emotions out the window. The boy's grin faltered for a split second, his stomach churning.

"And why is that?" He drawled, hoping his acting was at least smidge convincing.

"Well, the thought of being tied down to someone isn't ideal," she said, pausing to think of another reason. "And what if something happens to your significant other? You'll just be heartbroken after."

The boy wanted to scream that he would never hold her back, that he would protect her forever. But of course, he didn't want to jeopardise their relationship. So he only nodded along. "Those are valid reasons."

"Precisely." she smiled.

The boy joined the girl on his back, his head landing on the picnic blanket. As they were a couple years ago, they laid in the field by the forest, savouring the sweet bird tunes and bee buzzes.

"What are you thinking about, buttercup? You're looking quite philosophical." He grinned, popping a grape in his mouth. The girl pushed down the blush at the pet name. He'd already called her that many times, but it still had the same effect on her.

"How growing up is a pain in the ass." She responded. "How you have so many expectations, and how they only think about getting married." She sighed.

"What if we just marry each other?" The boy blurted out, his brain not processing what he had in mind before he practically shouted it. The girl raised an eyebrow in return, an amused smirk dancing upon her lips.

"And why would we do that, Princling?" She drawled.

"So that we could stay together without anyone bothering us." He shrugged, playing off his desperation.

"Well moi tsarevitch, you gave a very good debate, I'll think about it." She winked, for a moment the golden haired boy's heart skipped a beat, well until she bursted out laughing.

"Saints, that wasn't a good look on me." She cackled. "Whew sometimes I think I'm too good at acting I mean I'm self taught so it's impressive by itself but- OW - did you just throw a grape at me?" She hissed.