The Life of Quinn Black [ Intro, Copyright, & Other Words ]

(Interracial) [bwwm]

Quinn Black

A French born, Texas raised woman, with big ambitions. She's got so many odds against her, yet she's president and CEO of multi-billion dollar Black and Co. Enterprise.

She's seen as cocky and cold-blooded; ruthless and harsh.

But that's what it takes in the business world to make it to the top; And she'll do whatever it takes.

© COPYRIGHT:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or, if real are used fictitiously. All statements, activities, stunts, descriptions, information, and material of any other contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied on for accuracy or replicated as they may result in injury.

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in an information retrieval system in any form or by any means graphic electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, taping, and recording, without prior written permission for the author or publisher.

The Life of Quinn Black. Copyright © 2014 by -daydreamin-. All Rights Reserved.

IN OTHER WORDS:

If your name happens to be Quinn Black, if you work at a technology company called Black and Co. Enterprise, Irons industry, American mobile, or lightning mobile, or anything like that- it is certainly coincidental. I don't stalk you. I don't know you, so please, remember this is a fictional story.

If there is a joke in this story, I would recommend you not say it. If there's a stunt, don't try it. You could get hurt! I wash my hands of any wrong doing on your part, if it pertains to my book. 

Finally, this is MY book. If you're not a co-writer or editor, I really don't want to see my book posted anywhere apart from my wattpad page. Don't screenshot it, don't rewrite it on a peice of paper, don't even read it aloud and record yourself, because I can sue you! [ probably won't happen, but still!]

FURTHERMORE:

I am looking forward to writing this book, and I would love some feedback! 

Make sure to check out my book "works" to see what I plan to publish in the future!

Please support it and share.

HAPPY READINGS 

ENJOY

-daydreamin-