rei - status

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Name : (Y/n) Kimūra

Age : 17 (19 after time skip)

Gender : Female

Birthday : 30th October

Height : 166cm (5'5")

Hair colour : Black

Eye colour : Brown to black + Red

Appearance :

Y/n is an attractive (s/c) girl with waist length black hair that has bangs styled in a hime-cut, and brown eyes (her eyes become red whenever she is excited).

Weapon : Blood-red Nichirin Blade

Status : alive

Family :

Mother : ???

Father : ????

Sister(s) : ????

Brother(s) : ???

Occupation : Gambling Hashira

Demon slayer

Affiliation : demon slayer corps

Swordstyle : gambling breathing

(effective to both humans and demons)

Skills :

- Gambling Breathing Technique

Breath Forms :

- First Form : Quick Decay - With this simple form, the user breathes inwards as grasp their weapon tightly before suddenly dashing pass their opponents with blinding speed, attempting to quickly slice wherever on the opponent as the poison quickly rots away or severely weakens them.

- Second Form : Death's Kisses - With this form, the user would simply breathe outwards as they grasp their weapon and starts a quick and furious barrage of jabs towards their opponents with each jab potentially making a wound that'll rot and spread.

- Third Form : Compulsive Strike - With this form, the user would simply breathe inwards as they grasp and unsheath their weapon before quickly sprinting towards their opponent and attempting to slash across wherever they aimed with the potential wound rotting and spreading.

- Fourth Form : Wither Whirlwind - With this form, the user would simply breathe outwards as they grasp and unsheath their weapon, whirling it in a circular motion with great speed and force which causes the gas emitting from the blade to whirl around the user and disperse, slowly dissipating; could be for great offense and defense.