san - 3

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2nd person pov

"Tomioka, are we able to go now?" you asked.

"No." he said.

"Mhm, okay." You, The Gambling Pillar agreed.

"Boy, are you awake?" you asked, impatient of waiting for the boy to wake up. Your eyes were at their natural midnight-black form, being less intimidating than they were when they were red.

The boy's eyes widened and he hugged his adorable younger sister: he remembered what you had done a while ago to his sister and didn't want anymore harm to come to her, especially when he didn't see your dememour ever change, he could just smell it off of you.

"Don't worry I'm no-" you got cut off by Tomioka.

"I think he finds your intentions threatening."

"Of course, sorry." you direct your apology towards the boy while bowing.

"Boy, I'm not going to hurt you or your sister." you said as you held a mussle.

He sniffed the air as he let you step towards him. You crouched down in front of Nezuko and put the mussle in the demon girl's mouth, "This should help your sister, I wish you luck on your travels." you smiled cutely, making the boy blush a little.

Giyuu signed while crossing his arms, "You heard Giyu sighed, crossed his arms and said "Go to the foot of Sagiri Mountain. Find an old man called Sakonji Urokodaki, Tell him that Giyu Tomioka sent you."

"Right now, there is no sunlight so your sister should be fine." you said as you faced the boy "Don't ever let your sister in the sunlight." you said seriously, "If she ever was in the sunlight, she'd turn to ashes immediately and disappear."

"I..i-" his voice was trembling.

"Don't threat, you'll be okay if you keep her away from the sun at all times." Giyu said.

Both of you and Giyuu vanished into thin air, leaving Tanjiro and Nezuko on their own.

As you and Giyuu were walking down the mountain, you signed, "Do you think he'll survive? I mean he's pretty smart and handsome too."

Giyuu let his fists rest, "I don't know to be honest, I hope he does."

"I feel the same way."

"CAW CAW. Y/N KIMURA! MISSION! MISSION! CAW! NORTHERN VILLAGE! CAW! RUMORS OF A DEMON HAVE BEEN SPEADING! CAW!"

"I've gotta go Tomioka, see you later." You waved him a quick goodbye and he unconscionally smiled.

She was happy that today, she got to do something good, even though that's what makes her feel bad.