juuroku - 16

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

They were now inside as Y/n was sat on her knees, at the front, in-between Mitsuri and Muichiro.

"Just how you all have reported, the carnage of the demon's have grown more than ever, meaning the threat to human life, in turn, is greater than it has ever been. We must bulster the ranks of the demon slayers. What then are your thoughts?" asked Oyakata-sama.

"The incident on Mount. Notagumo says it all. The caliber of demon slayers has dropped tremendously. Most of them are useless. The trainers must of gone blind or something. You'd think they'd tell if someones competent or not." says Sanemi.

"Well, that kid today sure packed a lot of power. He landed a flamboyant blow on you, he's got potential." implies Tengen, which makes Sanemi scoff.

"The more the human race grows, the harder it becomes to control and unify them. And in this era, that seems to be even more true." says Shinobu.

"I think that we 100% need to bulster the ranks as the demon slayers have been getting slobbier and slobbier over time. If we wanted to live in a peaceful world, rid of any demons, we would have to make the current demon slayers train their ass's off, otherwise the demons would take control." implies Y/n.

"There are those who joined us after there loved ones were slaughtered, and there are those of noted pedigree who has hunted demons for generations but for everyone else, it's another matter. Asking elatement for the same or even greater commitment to our cause, I feel would be much too cruel." says Gyomei.

"But consider that this boy, soon after joining, encountered a 12 Kizuki. I think he can draw them out. " says Kyojuro, "Even we rarely get the chance to confront one, I am envious!"

Oyakata- sama says, "A fair point, however the fact that lower 5 demon made such a move, probably means that Kibutsuji is far from Mt. Nataguno. Like with Asakusa, whenever he wishes to hide something, he proceeds to create a clever diversion to throw a off his trail. To be honest, it's quite frustrating. But, as long as those demons linger as they do now, freely devouring humans and gaining strength as a result, there is only one thing for us to do, for the sake of those who have died, I feel you, those who are present today, the core Hashira, are the finest unit I have assembled since the first breathing swordsmen of the Feudal Era.

Tengen Uzui.

Kyojuro Rengoku.

Shinobu Kocho.

Mitsuri Kanroji.

Y/n Kimūra.

Muichiro Tokito.

Gyomei Himejima.

Sanemi Shinazugawa.

Obanai Iguro.

Giyu Tomioka.

My beloved children. I look forward to swing your success."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂