go - 5

A/n: should I start using Japanese terms like chan, sama, san or kun lmao: I see others do it

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm blushing on the inside."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It's currently midnight, and luckily, Y/N hasn't encountered any demons yet, or so she thinks...

"CAW, CAW!! HEAD TO THE UBUYASHIKI MANSION IMMEDIATELY!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/N is currently going to headquarters to report to Oyakata-sama. On her way there, she walked past the water estate, deciding to tell Giyuu what happened when fighting the demon in the morning.

In the Ubuyashiki a Mansion, she goes inside and waits for Oyakata-sama like her annoying crow told instructed her to do.

"Lord Oyakata has arrived."

The 2 children announced.

When she heard the voice of the two children, she immediately bowed in respect for her master. She then heard him greet her.

"Hello, Y/N Kimūra, The Gambling Hashira."

Oyakata-sama gently smiled at the raven haired girl. Meanwhile, the girl was screaming and squealing inside, as she was excited to show her master her achievements and that she knows she will get an important request whenever she is called by Oyakata-sama.

"Master, I pray for your health and decisions to help us for future meetings."

"Thank you, Y/N. Now, I had heard that you had defeated the rampaging demon. Congratulations, I'm glad on your safe return."

She nodded her head, appreciating the kind words of her master, "Thank you, master."

He chuckled gently because of her peaceful aura. He began questioning again.

"Wasn't that demon in line to replace the next lower rank of the 12 Kizuki?"

She nodded her head again, "I found out they only have meetings if they notice if something 's wrong. I calculated their meeting to start in 2-3 months." the younger girl stated.

"Thank you for gathering this information, Y/N, it will come in handy. "

"Your welcome, Master." her dangerous red eyes shone through.

"If you find out any other information, inform it to your crow, yes? And I'd like you to keep an eye on the lower moons."

"Of course, master."

" Your dismissed, Y/N."

"Thank you, Master." the girl ended.

She got up and bowed towards Oyakata-sama and his children as a goodbye before going outside, to her estate and rest until morning to tell Giyuu the news

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Timeskip

Giyuu was standing outside of his estate at 6 in the morning. He saw you walking towards him.

"Good morning, Tomioka. Hope you rested well." he nodded after you.

" Same with you, Y/N." Giyuu respected you as you weren't a headache like Shinobu was for him. "So what happened on the mission?"

"Oh, I killed the demon with ease, he was next in line to replace a lower moon when dead." the 19 year old spoke.

"Interesting..." Tomioka began, him rubbing his chin in thought, "So, what did Master Oyakata-sama say?"

"To keep an eye on the lower moons." she said as if it was nothing.

The poor boys eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "E-excuse me? Repeat that for me."

"I said that he wanted me to keep an eye on the lower moons."

Giyuu signed in defeat, "I guess it can't be helped."

A/N: OML I need to remember that this is going on as Tanjiro is training lol

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂