[Conclusion]

For those of you that don't follow me, I've decided to leave wattpad. Here's your final chapter that sums up everything that was going to happen in this book!

You
You were never going to go back to being a hero- sorry lol it just didn't fit
You, however, weren't content with being a villain either.
And boom, the vigilante "Zero" was created.
(This was all about 10 years from the storyline, too, so you WERE a villain for a good while, but not a very evil one)

Momo
You and Momo engaged in light teasing while you were a villain- you both still had feelings for each other and it was painfully obvious.
She turns up at your door one day, bleeding out, and you patched her up.
She begged you to come back to the hero commission with her after a kiss and teary confession.
You said "I can't go back, Momo, I'm not a hero. I've never been a hero."
She answered with "You're not a villain, either, Y/n. You never were. I'm sorry we made you believe that you had to be for so long."
You two kissed and agreed to date again so it all worked out fine in the end
Scandal! Pro hero Momo Yaoyorozu is in alleged relationship with self-proclaimed vigilante "Zero".

Shoto
You two never really talked it out until you became a vigilante.
He was mad, you were mad, and you could barely look at his face on a screen, much less confront him about your childhood.
You broke into his house because Momo told you to talk about it
He almost killed you, but when he saw it was you he relaxed slightly which you found weird.
"Y/n- ah, Zero, right?"
"Y/n is fine, Shoto."
Trauma bonding night ✨
You two agreed to view each other as siblings again and everything was cool
He apologized for the burn mark on your arm, which  had scarred, and you insisted it was okay.
(He still feels bad about it)

LOV
Oh they're not letting you go that easily
They're all still very friendly with you and won't initiate combat unless they have good reason
Dabi views you as a rival just for fun but it's all def playful
Toga still sees you as a little sister and adamantly refuses to lay a hand on you
Shigiraki is really proud of how far you've come, and when he sees you holding hands with Momo after a fight or whatever, he smiles because even if he can't have that, it's nice to see you living your life without fearing your hands.

The rest of class 1-A
A lot of them are still cautious of you! It's understandable though tbh
If it came down to who would initiate a fight, I'd say it would be Bakugo, Denki, and/or Tenya. Depends on the day, really.
Most of them have forgiven you lmao
You're in a group chat with them all and it's pretty funny

I'm sorry I could never finish this story! Thank you for reading (and for 30k reads!) but I'm ready to let go. Stay safe, go to bed, drink some water, and relax. ❤️

-Sun