Chapter 11 - new greenie.

Apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Gally and Thomas fight scene for the maze runner movie🔝.
————————————————
Morning

I lay, stomach down, on my silk bed. Hugging a pillow, facing my love, who was laying next to me. Scratching my back. He has such a beautiful way to show his love. He makes me feel valuable...worthy. Even with my eyes closed. I could imagine him, laying on one side. Resting his beautiful face on his palm. I'm in love with his face. His soft freckles splashed his cheeks. His long nose perfectly suited his face. His high cheekbones, his chocolate brown eyes that became honey when they hit the sun light. His round lips, his arched eyebrows. He is so beautiful. My back tingled from where he traced with his fingertips. However it tickled in a pattern. He was writing something. I pay close attention to where he touched the exposed skin on my back.
'I...
L...
Y...'
He was tracing I love you on my back, I smiled to myself. "I love you more" I said in sleepy tone of voice.

"Morning gorgeous" Newt says while bringing me closer to him so he could nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck.

"Morning" I reply cuddling up to him.

"Come on, it's time for breakfast" he exclaims while getting out of bed.

"Noooo"

"Yep come on" Newt answers while pulling me up.

15 minutes later

We got back from breakfast.
Newt and I are just sitting on the bed talking about our week and how it's been, we are very lucky with our communication skills as he his my bestfriend and boyfriend.

Alby knocks on the door "Hey lovebirds, can I come in"

"Yep come in" Newt reply's.

Ably walks over and sits on the chair opposite us...he leaned forward giving us a very intense uncomfortable look.

"Alby say what you need to say" I exclaim.

"Well your the only girl in the glade so we are quite new to this and we need to change a few things so...the day the two builders...you know, stabbed you and tried to rape you we made a rule while you were in your coma to say that know one can touch you, now that you and Newt are in a serious relationship we think its alright if we change that rule. Obviously to whatever makes you comfortable like only touch you with your permission...it's really just your decision on what your most comfortable with."

".......you seriously made that a rule, without telling me" I mumble running my hands through my hair.

"Or me actually" Newt exclaims.

"Oh I honestly thought the boys told you, sorry about that." Alby says while leaning forward on his chair.

"Well I guess know one should touch me without my permission, and I would quite like that a rule...you know just to help me feel you know...secure after everything" I answer as my voice trembles which newt notices so he gentle grabs my inner thigh and gave it a slight squeeze of reassurance. A little cheeky I must say so myself.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed Hazel we want you to feel safe and secure just like any of us okay, your part of the family now" Alby exclaims in a serious tone of voice.

"Thanks Alby" I say standing up Leaning to give him a hug.

He seemed startled at first but eventually just accepted it and hugged me back tighter.

"Okay, I'll go set a meeting up in homestead to tell all the gladers the changed rule...you guys don't need to come as you already know." Ably answers to then walk out the door.