Supreme

We were all sitting by the coffin with my best friend in it we are in Argents garage my mom and mr Stillinski was there and a was all of our friends. I stood up and said "would anybody like to say anything about her" I said as I started to tear up. kira stood up and walked up to the podium.
"Okay so Maddie was just full of joy she brang the party out of all of us even though we were all at our worst time I didn't know maddie for as long as some of you have but I know she was one of the best people you could ever met"
" Any body else" I said
"Yes" liam said as he stood up.
"Are you sure"
"Yes" he said
"Okay so madison was just full of life and I will never forget her she had been threw some ruff times but she came out the winner. bug the man reason I loved her is because she liked me for who I was and as her favorite character would say I am so glad for our little infinite or how ever it goes and her favorite character is Augustus waters and we'll madison loved cigarettes it was not a metefor she just liked them." liam said as he set a pack of cigarettes on madison and said she needed to enjoy them.
" Okay so it is my turn" I said as I walked up to the podium
"Okay maddie was my best friend we grew up together and then we grew apart and I really regret that and u know she was in real pain after her parents died and I never asked her how she was doing and ever since she got her powers we should say and well she died saving us and I could never repay her for that.

Maddies pov

All of a sudden I could feel myself coming back to life I have been trying and trying and I have finally mastered bringing things back so life "haaaa" o took a big breath as I sat up
"Madison" liam yelled
"Yeah yeah I'm back" I said relieved
"Oh my god" Scott yelled as all my friends hugged me
"Ah I love you guys"