Chapter 1

A young blonde man dodges a sound ninja's jutsu while speeding forth and slashing another sound ninja with his katana, killing the first sound ninja in the process. "We will kill you, Golden Kitsune! You have been a thorn in Orochimaru's side for far too long!" Roared a third sound ninja as the two remaining sound ninja charge with a two earth jutsus. The blonde man narrows his blue eyes with cold fury and charges a rasengan towards the two ninja. The jutsus collide an a white flash appeared and everything was blank.

Blue eyes awaken to see a familiar white ceiling. '...What? What happened? This place.... I can't be here! It was destroyed 7 years ago by the fourth shinobi war!' The blue eyes man thought with alarm. The man springs up and looks around rapidly in panic. The man sees empty ramen cups littered on the floors, dirty clothes piling on top of the dirty clothes, mold on the walls, and a milk carton on the table. 'I am! I'm somehow in my apartment! But... Konoha was destroyed!' The man thinks with shocked confusion. The man walks to his bathroom and sees in the mirror that made his whole body to shut down temporarily. The man sees a short blond boy no older than 12 with blue eyes wearing a bright orange jumpsuit. 'I somehow went back in time...?' The man now turned boy thought with shock daze. 'How far did I go back though?' the boy thought with curiosity. The boy walk back in the kitchen/bedroom and looked at the calendar. 'April 15th? I just came back from the wave mission yesterday! If I remember correctly, Kakashi-sensei gave us a week off to rest up from the C-rank turned A-ranked mission. Alright, now I need to reflect to see if I still have my skills from the future, and get used to the surroundings once more.' The boy thought with a determined glint. 'Hmm... it's only 7 am. So I'm good on time at least.' The boy thought with a small smirk. 'It's going to be sometime that I also be used to be called Naruto and not the Golden Kitsune, though.' The boy thought with a small smile as he gathers his hitai-ate and shinobi pouch and jumps out his window. Naruto jumps across the rooftops at a moderate pace, occasionally stumbling from time to time as he reached an abandoned training ground. "First things first, check in on Kurama..." Naruto whispers to himself. Naruto sits down and starts to meditate. Naruto awakens in a sewer like place. "Man, My mind is back to the sewer mindscape from before I fought Kurama." Naruto says with some disgust and amazement. Naruto looks in the cage to see a nine-tailed fox, asleep. Naruto sweat drops at the usual sight. "Wake up you lazy fur ball!" Naruto yells with exasperation. "How many times have I told you not to call me fur ball brat?" Kurama snarls in annoyance. "Since when have I listened?" Naruto counters with a raised eyebrow. Kurama deadpans and then notices something. "How are you in your genin form?" Kurama asks with wide eyes. "Somehow, when I encountered the sound ninjas earth jutsus with my rasengan, it caused a rift in space sucking me into the rift and merges with my younger body. Right now I'm a 23 year old stuck in a 12 year old body." Naruto guesses and cries anime tears at the end. "Run through all your jutsus, taijutsu, fuinjutsu, and your bloodline to see if you have your skills. Right now you have your adult chakra reserves which is four times the amount when you were a genin, and you already had more than that old monkey when you were actually 12. I think you will have to work on your chakra control more than ever if you do have your skills from when you were an adult. You also may need to buy another katana when you want to use kenjutsu. You may want to check your affinities again, something tells me that you're in for a surprise. Now away brat. Once your chakra control is up to high jonin standards, we'll train in my chakra. Even though we traveled through time, we have the seal we got when you won my chakra that day." Kurama states then makes a shooing motion with his tails. Naruto nods his head with a fond roll of his eyes. Naruto closes his eyes thinking to exit his mindscape. Naruto wakes up to see the training ground once more. "Alright, time to train!" Naruto exclaims happily. Naruto starts to do hand signs at high speed. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto exclaims with a smirk. What happened next shocked Naruto. Over 50000 clones poofs into existence. "Holy Kami!" Naruto exclaims in shock while Kurama laughs really hard in his head. 'I knew you said I had a lot of chakra, but isn't this a bit too much?' Naruto thought dumbfounded. 'Just get to training you hairless monkey!' Kurama said and Naruto snapped out of his shock. "Alright 10000 of you work on the leaf chakra exercise, 10000 of you work on the tree climbing exercise, 10000 of you work on the kunai balancing exercise, 10000 of you work on the water walking exercise, and the rest work through my jutsu. I have to do a little shopping. I will be back in at least half an hour." Naruto says with authority. "Aye boss!" His clones reply and the clones set off to work. Naruto goes behind a tree and did a henge. Naruto's henge was a 3 inches taller than Naruto himself. The henge had long light blue hair tied into a high pony tail,  narrow amber eyes, the whisker marks disappeared, has pale white skin, wears a dark gray mesh shirt over black pants and black shinobi sandals. Naruto smiles and shunshins on top of a store that read Higarashi's. Naruto dropped down and went inside. "Welcome to Higarashi's. How may I help you?" An older man asks behind a counter. "I just came to get more supplies, a new outfit for a friend of mine, and a katana." Naruto replies in his henged voice. "Well boy, you came to the right place. Get the things you need and I will check you out. By the way my name is Kenryu Higarashi. Call me if you need me." The older man says as he went back to what he was doing. Naruto nods and went to the clothing section of the store. Naruto picked out a male sleeveless black battle kimono with gold petals decorating the bottom of the kimono, a silver obi for the kimono, a plain black haori with hidden pockets, a pair of black ninja shoes, and black cloth. Naruto went to the weapons section and closed his eyes and let his aura find a katana. Naruto opens his eyes and walks to two katanas and picks them up. One katana had a black hilt laced with red, and the other has a white hilt laced with gold. Naruto smiled in his henge, and summoned a clone to hold the clothes and the katanas. Naruto also picked up fifty kunais, 5 feet of ninja wire, 50 shuriken, a couple of brushes, a couple of ink containers, 50 empty scrolls, 1 giant scroll, a packet of chakra paper, and a box of 50 senbon. Naruto and his clone in henge walked up to the counter where Kenryu was. Kenryu looks at all the items with a raised eyebrow. "All this will cost 36,596 ryo." Kenryu says with a nod. Naruto hands Kenryu the ryo and heads out the door with his clone. "Oh, by the way sir." Kenryu starts while looking at Naruto. Naruto looks over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow. "You're welcome without the henge." Kenryu says with a smirk when he sees Naruto widens his eyes. Naruto nods his head and him and his clone exit the store. Naruto drops off the items off and took off to the training ground with his katanas sealed into his palms, after dispelling the clone that helped him carry all his items, and with the packet of chakra paper in his pocket.

Once arriving at the training ground, he sees all his clones hard at work. "Alright, all of you dispel." Naruto says reluctance. Naruto's clones nod and dispel. All of the clones memories rush through Naruto's mind. "It seems I know all my jutsus and my chakra control is at least low jonin level." Naruto says while rubbing his head. "Now to see what surprise Kurama meant." Naruto says while undoing the packets plastic paper. Taking a sheet and channeling his chakra into it, Naruto widens his eyes as he watched the results. The paper splits into 5 pieces. One piece wrinkles, one piece dampens, one piece burns to ash, one piece looks like a storm, and the last piece turns to ice. "How?" Naruto whispers in disbelief.