Bought (TodoBaku)

(Explanation: Katsuki got himself into some deep trouble, and ended up getting kidnapped by some gang for a couple weeks. His parents, not having the money to pay his ransom, turned to someone who was willing to help them out. A man who traded in deals. They said whatever the price, they'd pay it to ensure his safety. With that, he agreed, and paid the ransom. Though, what they didn't know at the time, was that this man was Shoto Todoroki. The leader of the gang that rivals the one that kidnapped Katsuki. And the price for his safety? Him. Shoto wanted Katsuki.)

(Long chapter. Like I'm gonna keep writing until I can't think of anything anymore. Also, angst.)

"Katsuki, we didn't know!" His mother sobbed, clinging to the blonde male like her life depended on it. His face was covered in bruising, his body covered in cuts. Signs of torture. Katsuki pulled his mother at arms length, holding her by her shoulders. Putting on his best smile, he looked into her ruby orbs. "I love you, mom." Looking to the side, he smiled at his father. "You too, dad. Take care of each other, alright?" He spoke, ever so softly. Weeks of torture will do that to someone...

"Wake up brat." Katsuki's eyes flung open as a hand made contact with his cheek in a harsh slap. His immediate reaction being to thrash, only to find himself chained down. He knew where he was. He knew. Everything came rushing back as he looked around the room with panic filled eyes. "That's right, fuckin' Blondie. Scared aren't you?" The male hummed, chuckling sadistically. "Well you should be..." His tone turned dark, as he slowly slid a switchblade from his back pocket...

Katsuki shot out of bed in a cold sweat, a hand quickly feeling around his torso to feel for any puncture marks. Feeling nothing, he slowly calmed down. Well, he calmed himself down from a panic attack anyway. Thinking farther back, back into the beginning of his dream, when it was bittersweet and melancholy. Thinking of his mother. Oh God his mother. What he wouldn't give to see his mothers smile. It had been so hard remembering it during the weeks of torture he endured, but now that he was stuck in this place... The last memory of his mother was horrible. She was sobbing, apologizing, acting so... Unlike herself. He hated it. Katsuki wiped away his tears, the salty liquid somehow evading escaping his eyes despite his desperate attempts to keep from crying.

It had been a year. A year since that bastard had brought him here, and he was still having nightmares. Picking up his phone- Which had fucking child settings on that could only be accessed by the candy cane himself- he looked at the date. "Would you look at that." He sighed, setting the device down again. It was one in the morning. Of April the twentieth. His nineteenth birthday. He slid out of bed, wearing only his black boxers as he flicked on his room light. His door was always locked at night, so he couldn't go anywhere during the night. Which meant no talking to anyone about his nightmares. Not that he would anyway.

The only person he is able to contact on his phone is Shoto, and fuck that idea right to Hell. With that bitter thought in his mind, he grabbed a glass and some random bottle of whiskey he found in a cabinet in his room. Pouring about a shot of the alcohol in his glass, he sighed, picking up the drink. "Here's to another shitty year." He said, rather pessimistically as he downed the drink, leaving a bitter aftertaste in his throat. "What's the occasion? It's not January."

Shoto's sudden voice made him choke on air, flipping around to look at the male. The smirk on the bastards face was absolutely infuriating to the blonde. "Fuck, Half N' Half, how the Hell did you even get in here?" He grumbled, watching as the taller male walked towards him slowly. This caused Katsuki to slowly inch backwards, towards the wall. "Our balconies are connected. I was staying up late doing some paperwork, and I saw you flick your light on. Figured I should check up on my little KitKat."