Chapter 3: Desperate Struggle

Hello and welcome back to Fusion Reborn and finally it's time for the awaited battle between the Saiyans and Zamasu, I hope you're all hyped for this chapter as soon enough as per the chapter's title it'll become a full on fusion battle between three extremely powerful and popular fusions, so get excited for that once it comes up within this chapter. This'll be the first of three exciting updates for today, with the two updates confirmed to be for The Perfect Timeline and Before Creation, Comes Destruction so get hyped for both of those as well. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gogeta POV, Location: West City(Destroyed), Timeline: DBS 

Fused Zamasu: *thinks with a sneer on her face as the three Saiyan's come launching at her* Oh this'll be fun. I may hate having to deal with the idiotic and ignorant mortal scum, but at least it'll be a great opporunity to delve farther into my power.....Possibly the only opporunity I'll get to fully test out my newfound powers. I better test out most of my powers while the dolls still have life inside of them. *she yells* You foolish mortals never do learn! Well I'll certainly have fun destroying you from existence, it's a necessary culling in order to assure the safety and beauty of the new universe! *the three Saiyan's all punched her torso area at once causing a huge shockwave to span throughout the entire area and while she cringed in light pain from the three-person attack she was able to push them all back with a simple flick of her wrist, pushing them all away from the self-proclaimed goddess*

Vegeta: *yells* Your reign of terror ends now Zamasu! I'll personally make you pay for everything you've done to this timeline! *he yells once more but this time it was more of a warrior's roar before charging first into battle as he launched several enhanced Ki blasts towards the goddess who only watched on with a neutral expression as the blasts exploded against her and filled the vicinity with smoke* 

Gogeta: *thinks* Was half of me always this prideful? I don't remember this half of me being so.....extremely prideful.  Huh must be another timeline difference.  

Goku: Did ya get her?

Gogeta: If you really think a string of enhanced Ki blasts would take a literal goddess then I think you may have a screw or two lose Kakarot! They aren't called "goddess'" just because they felt like elevating themselves above everyone else! I can feel the power she's radiating! It's simply off the charts! 

Goku: *sheepishly scratches the back of his head* Well I guess you're right. By the way what's your name? I didn't manage to catch it during all of this. 

Vegeta: Tch. We're in the middle of a battle and here you two are chatting back and forth like we're dealing with a simple and ordinary foe! News flash this bitch isn't like the other foe's we've faced! Meaning get back into the match and let's show her our true Saiyan might! 

Goku: *smiles* Great idea Vegeta!   

*The smoke clears showing Zamasu wasn't damaged even a miniscule bit by the enhanced Ki blasts, not even her clothes were burnt or showed any visible rips or scratches from where the blasts landed....Even though it was a head-on attack and she couldn't have moved, teleported, or reflected them. Meaning she had to have taken them head-on and she didn't even bat an eye, she would truly be tougher than any other opponent they either individually fought against or fought as teammates. All the while Zamasu still looked on with an neutral expression, yet she was currently disappointed with the Saiyan's lack of overall effort. She nearly cracked a cocky smirk as she wanted to show her physical, mental, and spiritual superiority over her foes yet she didn't as that could possibly catch her off-guard like when she gave that lecture to her original two Saiyan opponents and a third one simply appeared out of the woodworks to battle her alongside the other two pests.*