chapter 10

THIRD POV

Y/N's feet dangled over the roof of U.A. Her eyes scanning over the city that was lit with golden rays of sun.  She'd just gotten back from the Bakugou house hold and had regained her energy. 

But by herself once again, the boredom settled in again. 

"Making friends?" She snapped behind her on alert. But when she saw Aizawa standing there with his hands in his pockets she calmed down. Aizawa almost flinched after seeing her glowing red eyes.

She sighed and turned back to look at the city.

"Maybe"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow. He wasn't expecting that answer. 

"Do they have names" He pushed. The girl kept her back to him.

"I never said yes" She snarked almost in a matter of fact tone. The dark haired man irked. If anything Y/N was probably one of the only people that managed to him pissed off.

He sighed once before turning around.

"Making friends-" 

"Isn't such a bad idea" Y/N cut him off. Though pissed the teacher nodded before walking off. A new idea settling. 

xxx

The next day came quick. Y/N entered class a second after the bell. Her uniform disheveled- tie loose around her neck and blazer no where to be found.

Aizawa took notice of her as she sat in her chair not paying attention to anyone. He sighed a little bit but calmed after realizing that his little push will help. 

School went by extremely fast. Y/N was extra peaceful today. No new riots or fights started. Later on while Y/N was peacefully enjoying her time alone in her room scanning over the news reports.

She had to make sure there weren't any large changes in the criminality. Everything was peaceful until she heard a bunch of shuffling and then people talking and then there was drilling and hammering and thuds.

An assassin for more the 10 years and she couldn't even focus with the amount of noise. So she slammed her laptop shut and went outside, ready to shove someone's drill up their ass.

She opened the door she saw her class filing into the other vacant dorm rooms. With her mouth agape and her confused eyes wide open, in she slammed the door shut before anyone could see her.

She ran a hand through her hair while throwing her head back in frustration. But then she remembering the incident yesterday. The teleportation incident.

She huffed while closing her eyes. Focusing all her energy her anger on Aizawa. A wave of fatigue washed over her and while she opened her eyes she was in a new room. Internally she celebrated- But when she realized she was standing on his table she huffed. 

Aizawa was sitting down trying to finish paper work when the girl appeared. He was frozen trying to comprehend what was happening. 

The girl turned towards the dark haired teacher- her eyes glowing red. 

"What did you do." She snapped bending to stare at him. His eyes glowed back.

"I'm helping you" He stuffed back his eyes still on Y/N successfully removing her quirk.

She grunted before stepping off the desk.

"You're making my job harder" A grumble escaped her lips while the dark haired teacher sighed.

"It's for your own good. You'll thank me later" He replied. The girl grit her teeth before clutching her shirt.

"You don't know what's good for me. Stop acting like you do." With that she left. Slamming the door behind her.

Her breath was ragged. She was angry beyond words but she would have to calm down before returning to the dorm. 

"Befriend them." Y/N froze at the voice. She would recognize it anywhere. Her head jerked behind her and suddenly her heart was beating so hard she could hear it.

When she turned she was completely paralyzed. Teach was standing there. Like she never aged. Never died. Never disappeared. 

Y/N wanted to say so much. But when the tormented and confused girl blinked-

Teach was gone.

A/N : Hey cuties. How are we today?