chapter 18

THIRD POV

"Bakugou was that- I mean that was-" Kirishima stammered while punching the criminal who was running at him.

"I don't know" Bakugou replied coldly while he punched a criminal with an explosion.

'Did she really have a quirk this whole time?'  He thought to every interaction with Y/N and it was like he just saw a whole other version of her. But he wondered which one was the real her.

Meanwhile on another site Todoroki was in the middle of freezing all the criminal.

' Who's Y/N L/N, why did the criminals seem so scared of her?'  He thought while walking up to a criminal frozen in spot.

"You, how do you know the girl with the black costume" He said while staring at the smug criminal.

The criminal laughed.

"Why would I tell you that" He snickered.

"Well if being stuck in 32°F ice is comfortable I suggest you tell me" Todoroki threatened, creating more ice.

Todoroki needed to know who Y/N really was.

"FINE, fine." The criminal said as Todoroki lowered his hand.

"All I know is her name is skip, she's known by all the criminals because no one wants to mess with her. She's known for eliminating anyone too powerful and she never fails. She's terrifying" the criminal's voice was trembling and it got worse as he spoke more about the girl.

"N-NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE" he added cold from the ice.

"Thank you" The boy simply mumbled before freezing the criminal fully and then walking away.

'Y/N's an assassin?'  Todoroki pondered for a moment while making his way to the middle.

In the middle Y/N was in the middle of stepping on top of criminals face when she saw Aizawa.

"Aizawa, mind taking over?" Y/N said her eyes clouded with a thirst for blood.

"Y/N-" he started but before he could even finish she teleported in front of the blue haired man.

"Tomura Shigaraki I've been looking for you" she looking in his eyes behind the hand. She stared at him intently remembering his quirk. She made a mental note to avoid having five fingers placed on her.

"You're a hard man to find" she said walking around the man her arms stretching.

"Wow Skip you sure have a lot of confidence for someone in a bad position" he snarked back at her. A smirk forming under his hand.

"Well.." She said teleporting behind him.

"It seems" She started then teleport right in front of his face.

"You're in the bad position" She finished teleporting back to her original spot.

The girl giggled. 

"Look I'll kill you right now if I have to" She hummed in a sing song voice and teleported behind him and leaned on his back.

"But that wouldn't be very fun wouldn't it?" She whispered.

"Then I'll kill you first" Shigaraki mumbled before attempting to grab her.

She swiftly dodged it.

"Nuh uh not that easy" she smirked

She lifted her hand and flicked it, her hand was then lit with pure energy. It was dark. Almost turning black. The anger gave her a boost of power. Yet it also gave her a disadvantage. She was purely fighting with her emotions. The complete opposite of what Teach told her to do.

Shigaraki pounced at her and she did the same. As he got closer he lunged at her his hand reaching for her face but before it made contact she teleported behind him and blasted a ball of energy into his back- knocking him into the ground. 

She landed a little further behind him. The world spinning around her. Before today she's only teleported two- maybe four times at most.  But today she's teleported more than she could count.

Her stood up a little wobbly but her smirk never left her face. 

The man on the ground cursed before standing up and ran up to her. But this time she couldn't teleport. She dodged his hand and pushed his wrist upward kicking his stomach before the his other could touch her. 

The man was moved a little bit further back but he didn't stop his attacks- especially after he realized she couldn't teleport any more. 

She started running at him- swaying a little as she ran. She lit her hand with energy and swung at him but he moved closer in attempt to place a hand on her. The girl pushed his wrist but the other hand came up faster then his last attempt.

She moved back but his five fingers grasped the tip of her mask. 

The mask shrivelled up to pieces. 

She was considering taking his energy earlier but from the looks of it- he seems to have to much. It would only cause her more harm.

From afar Bakugou and Kirishima was finished with the criminals and were watching the middle. then they noticed Tsu and Midoriya watching Y/N beside the lake.

"Why aren't they helping her?" Kirishima mumbled a little frustrated but more worried.

"It looks she doesn't need help" Bakugou replied.

Bakugou wasn't mad at Y/N keeping that secret. In all honestly he was more pissed that she hasn't used her full strength against him. 

But at the same time he would never admit that she was a little- terrifying.

He was observing her when Kirishima nudged him and pointed to the bird like figure approaching behind Y/N.

"You don't know what you're getting into Skip" the blue haired man said while standing a good distance away from the girl.

Y/N was about to retort something until she heard someone yelling. 

"Y/N MOVE" Aizawa yelled.

Y/N slowly looked behind her and set eyes on a big bird. In her eyes it was like there was two of them. Because after sharply turning - the dizziness and fatigue finally caught up to her.

Before she knew it a big force kicked her into the wall and everything went black.

A/N : MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA (that's my evil laugh btw)