chapter 3

THIRD POV

Walking through the halls Y/N paid no attention to the stares she got in the halls. Instead she focused on seeing how big of a bubble she could blow with the one little piece of gum. 

Whispers of the girl spread through the halls. Some intrigued about the late entry and her potential quirk.

The h/c haired girl finally found the 1-A door and pushed it open without hesitation. The once loud class quieted at the entrance of the girl. 

Her eyes seemed to drift to a blond boy in the corner. Who had his feet on his desk.

'He's going to be a pain in the ass ' she thought while walking to the Aizawa's desk. 

Her eyes turned to long haired teacher who stood in front of the class with a bored look. He waved for her to enter the class.

Aizawa sighed at her uniform which was heavily dishevelled. Her shirt was barely tucked into her skirt, her tie was loosely tied around her neck and her blazer was completely missing. 

He stood up from her desk and made his way to the front of the class, beside Y/N

"Students this is our late entry Y/N" Aizawa announced to the students. They looked at Y/N their curiosity peaking.

In anticipation they waited for Y/N to speak up. They all kept their attention on her until she gave a lazy wave.

'She didn't say anything'  the class thought, sweat dropping.

"Do you guys have any questions?" asked Aizawa. A girl in the front of the class raised her hand with a polite smile. Aizawa gave her a nod. 

"What's your quirk Y/N" she asked.

Before Y/N was about to tell her she remembered that it's not under control. So she took a deep breath before saying something that would hurt her ego.

"I'm quirkless" Y/N said plainly

"Is that all-" she added before she got interrupted

"WHY THE FUCK IS A QUIRKLESS EXTRA IN OUR CLASS, WEAK PIECE OF SHIT" the blond boy  from earlier barked out

'Called it'  she smirked a little 

She shrugged in return, not even batting an eye at the angry boy.

"Answer me you little shit" he said standing up sparks in his hands. A irk mark appeared on her head as annoyance entered her system.

"Sorry did I offend you Sir Dick Face-" Y/N started but Aizawa grabbed her shoulder.

"Bakugou. Y/N. Calm down," he ordered, a sigh escaping his mouth after he realized that Y/N and Bakugou would be a pain in the ass.

"Y/N sit behind Midoriya, Midoriya please wave to show who you are"

A green haired boy nervously waved his hand as she huffed trying to control the anger growing inside. Before Aizawa let her go he whispered.

"Be nice"

Y/N scoffed and pulled her shoulder out of his grasp. 

"Mhm"

She walked to her seat and crossed her arms.

'Waste of my fucking time' 

xxx

The h/c haired girl sat on a grass hill in the campus of the school, watching as the students of class 1-A sparred. It was interesting how during a lunch they would try to practice. 

Y/N noticed how some of them had potential to be pretty powerful. Powerful enough to be one of Y/N's future targets if they stepped out of line. 

She sighed as a wave of boredom hit her, almost falling asleep. Until in the corner of her eye she spotted a red haired boy and the angry blond boy from before. She gave a sharp glare at the blond boy before a voice behind her spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell them about your quirk?" turning around was Aizawa with a gloomy face, she huffed before turning back around to watch the students.

Y/N thought about telling him that she couldn't control her quirk but her ego overwhelmed her. That would be awfully embarrassing if he found out. 

"There's plenty of footage of me as an assassin online. so if I used my quirk they would find out that I'm the assassin. And if people figured out that the assassin was attending U.A don't ya think this class would be a bigger target?" She uttered hiding the real reason she didn't tell the class. The dark haired teacher thought a little bit, but hummed in agreement.

"That's fair"

Silence filled the air, Y/N continued to watch everyone without noticing that Aizawa was watching her. In all honesty he was curious about the girl. After their conversation with the principal, him and principal Nezu searched for Y/N's last name. But there was no record of the girl.

It was almost as if she was a ghost. 

Just as he was going to bring up the subject of her last name a high pitched voice caught the attention of the two of them.

"Y/N!"  a pink haired girl approached them.

"We're going to eat lunch soon do you want to eat with us?" 

"I-" as she was going to reject the offer someone spoke up for her.

"Yes she wants to go" The man answered before walking off with thoughts of looking into Y/N's past further. 

"Perfect let's go" the pink haired girl smiled pulling Y/N beside her. Before they left Y/N turned around and flipped off Aizawa.

"I don't think i've introduce myself! I'm Mina Ashido!" The pink haired girl turned back to look at Y/N, who quickly put her hand back down. Y/N simply nodded

"I'll introduce the rest of my friends when we get to the cafeteria"

A/N : I'm in the middle of writing chapter 22 and decided to edit the earlier chapters and holy shit. WHY DID NON OF YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW BAD IT WAS. BRO???? I THOUGHT WE WERE HOMIES :'0