Chapter 44 : Déjà Vu

Kind of a filler chapter (not really), but don't skip, trust me you won't regret it! 

A bit shorter chapter, I'm sorry :(

-----------

[Past – 5 months before Jimin's parents' death]

Yoongi looked at the male in front of him, with an emotionless face. Neon purple party lights moving all around them, Minyoung sat in front of him, with an expectant expression in his face.

Yoongi grown up.

He was not the naïve seventeen-year-old boy that Minyoung thought of him, years ago. He was twenty-seven now, Min mafia's leader, transformed into a cold, heartless and a stoic person. Yoongi always had this sudden urge to kill him right then and there, as the mere look of Minyoung reminded him of what happened to Jimin.

It had been years since Yoongi stopped looking for Jimin, stopped hoping—he stopped everything except thinking about him. Every night, Jimin would invade his mind, with his cute face and adorable height.

Park Jimin would be twenty-four then. And the mere thought, made Yoongi curious on how he'd be.

Was he fine without him? Without remember Yoongi?

"Min," Minyoung acknowledged, to which Yoongi just curtly nodded, "You have the material?"

"You have the money?" Yoongi asked instead of answering it directly, leaning back against the luxurious chair he was sitting on, with his leg on top of the other—swirling his glass of alcohol on one hand.

"Installations," the elder answered.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at that sentence.

"I request," he added.

"Very well," Yoongi said, giving him a lip tight smile, before nudging a huge bag beside the elder, "All you asked is in there, and if you don't give the money... You know what happens after that."

Minyoung nodded, curtly, taking the bag almost immediately. It was as if the elder was deprived of drugs for days and he couldn't stay one second away from it anymore. Yoongi smirked. It was always these kind of addicts get into his trap, and honestly, he just wanted a reason to kill him. Without letting him know that he knew what Minyoung did to his son.

Yoongi saw the elder get up immediately, straightening his coat, before going away, leaving his half finished drink behind. 

Five months later, the money never returned. And that was when Yoongi ordered Jeongguk to kill them. As expected. 

----------

[Present]

Taehyung panicked.

He just asked what was wrong, and there Jimin was in tears covering his face with both of his hands. Taehyung blinked his eyes, widening it, as he watched his best friend there sit with tears flowing down in his cheeks. 

"Hey, hey," he called out a bit hurriedly, as he jogged towards him, since he saw him from a bit afar. 

When he got near him, Jimin slightly moved away from him, more like shrinking himself from Taehyung knowing, and he'd be lying if he wasn't hurt a bit from that action. He knelt down in front of him, nudging his thighs, wanting him to open up.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Everything," Jimin mumbled coherently, his voice getting muffled in his arms. 

Taehyung didn't know say to that immediately. He cleared his throat slightly, before taking his hands in his, making him look at him. Jimin's eyes were still filled with the unshed tears, as he sniffled, his bottom lip quivering.