'Beach' JoshxJuicy

A/N: ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND IMA BACK WITH A SSNBHJWOQWKLSIAOK
But I have motivation to write again so :)
Whoooooooo

Juicy held his steering wheel as he drove through the open road, fields of fields surrounded, no other cars around, the radio play in the background of the silent air of the car.
Josh who sat in the passenger seat, his eyes watched out the window at the empty fields, occasionally a few bushes showed up catching his eyes.
It had been hours. Neither had said a word. And no one planned to speak up.

-Hours before-

Josh and juicy sat along the beach, the waves crashing along the sand, the sun reflecting from the water.
Josh stood up, juicy looked up at him

"Come onnn lets go to the water" josh said, pulling juicy up and dragging him towards the ocean.
The cold waves flowed over there feet.
Josh pulled his shirt off, throwing it out of the water, juicys eyes looked josh over.
Josh took juicys hand going deeper into the ocean, pulling juicy down into the water.
They continued to mess around within the water, splashing about.

Josh put his foot down on to some seaweed or something, causing him to slip down to underneath the water, as he fell he reached up grabbing towards juicy pulling him under with him. There lips met in a kiss.
Juicy held josh close, josh held onto to juicy.
Juicy stood up, holding the kiss.
Before they pulled back. They looked into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.
Tension thickened between them the longer they looked into each other's eyes.

Josh looked at juicy before pushing away slightly and standing up running out of the water and up towards the steps and up them to the car park. Realizing what he did. Remembering his boyfriend, Mully.

Juicy looked blankly before following, lifting there things and going up to the car.