2 - Josh X Mully

A/N: it's been a hot while since we updated this book lmao I'm sorry! We'll be back posting regular soon! And thanks for 5K reads that's awesome! This is like..2 small stories in one bit so...yeh idk lol enjoy

'Soft'
Josh lay across the sofa, cuddled into Mully his eyes focused on the tv. He felt mully's arms wrap around him, he smiled softly and leaned he's head on Mullen's chest, feeling the warmth from his boyfriend. The house lay silent, the soft noise from the tv, turned down to a low volume. Josh could hear mullys heartbeat as he lay his head on him. Mully hummed softly as he held josh close.
Josh muffled softly as he hid his face into mullys chest "I love you.."
Mully looked at josh and smiled "I love you too" he leaned his chin on Josh's head, Josh smiled and closed his eyes.
They both slowly fell asleep together cuddled of on the sofa.

'High'
Mully lay back in the grass, his headphones on listening to music, his eyes looked up at the sky, watching the clouds go by slowly. He closed his eyes and just laid in the grass humming softly to the music in his headphones.
Josh slowly walked over, he glanced down at Mully before fixing his beanie and then sitting next to him. Mully opened his eyes and looked at josh, he smiled softly, taking off his headphones. Josh smiled back and ran his fingers through mullys dark brown hair. Josh looked down at Mully
(Josh: bold
Mully: normal)
"Do you remember the things we do together.."
Mully looked over at josh "yes..of course I do"
Josh nodded "I don't know..your just always high..when we hang out"
Mully laughed slightly "well I'm not now am I?"
Josh looked at Mully "no you're not"
Mully smiled softly, Josh smiled and leaned down, kissing Mully softly, Mully kisses back.
Josh pulled back and smiled.
Mully smiled and looked at josh "god I love you so much."