Chapter Two

It was around three days before the weeding and Techno was starting to get annoyed

Various maids and butlers chasing after him and his fiancé at all hours, the only time they got to them self's were at night where they would share a kiss and then fall asleep.

Today was different thought. It was quieter and they even got to sleep in. Logistically that meant that only bad things could happen from now on thought Techno. He just hoped that whatever happened wouldn't ruin his and Dream's plans for the day

——————————
Now if there's was anything that and Techno hated more in the world, it was to be fitted. He despised it with a passion. By the age of 10 everyone in the castle learned that fittings were to be held under strict supervisions from Dadza or Wilbur. Or, in the case of an emergency, where no one was available it had to be told a months in advance so that they could capture Techno and basically tie him down.

Bad sighed as he looked upon the various servants of the castle. The day had finally come.

"Today is fitting day, therefore we will let Techno and Dream do anything of their choice in the morning, and then at 1 when Techno is in the library Wilbur will convince him to come to THE room so he can be fitted"

Everyone nodded their head in agreement, its seemed fairly simple, besides Techno wasn't a child anymore. The execution would rely on planning and time. Nothing could go wrong

——————————

Techno pushed dream on the table against the books in his library as he stood in between his legs

" You look so cute... I wonder how anyone could have said no to this..."

Dream smirked. " Well I could always go ask George y'know, he said he'd be up for anythi-"

Dream was interrupted by Techno smashing their lips together creating a messy kiss

"Don't you even dare, i will have him executed. No one else allowed to touch you."

"Oh yeah," Dream murmured," prove to me that I only belong to you"

There lips met once again in a series of passion, love and intensity. Dream let out a moan as Techno bit his lower lip, asking for his tongue to gain entrance. Their tongues battled for dominance as Techno let his hands wonder down dreams back resting on his hips. He pushed both their crotches together as if to prove that he was the only one who could make dream let go like this.

Dream let out a breathy moan " I bet I would look even prettier upon that dick of yours. You could fuck me so hard so that i wont be able to walk straight tomorrow"

Dream started to unbutton technos shirt

" Remind me who I belong to. Make sure no one else can take me. Show me how much you love me..."

Techno moaned as he began to devour dreams lips, he then started to take off Dream's shirt as well as making dark bruises against his neck. Not before long Dream was a moaning mess, clutching technos hair as he continued to make his way down, sucking on hardened nipples before making his way down to dream's stomach.

Dream dragged up Techno pulling him in for a rough kiss. Both their shirts were on the floor, hair askew and lust in both their eyes. Panting for breath dream put his arms around Techno's neck as he started to grind on him. The pleasure levels were up so high, they were lost in their own world.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"

Hah hope I didn't disappoint you with this next chapter, i wonder who caught them...
I think i used the term 'being fitted' as in being measured and having clothes tailored for you
634 words