Chapter 3

"It's not lame ass karate, it's cobra Kai"

I picked up a tray and put some fold on it, when I was finished I went to sit with Yasmine and moon. I was angry about what they did yesterday but I had no one else to sit with. "Hey." I smiled lightly at them. "Hey Y/n I hope you're over yesterday it was just a joke" moon said. "Whatever" I scoffed. I looked at Aisha walking into the canteen, everyone was snorting at her and calling her a pig. I felt so bad. I tried to smile at her but she rolled her eyes at me. Kyler came and sat next to me. "Hey beautiful" he smirked. "Hi," I said looking down sad. "Ik what will cheer you up." He grinned. He started putting his hands up my legs. I quickly pushed away his hand, he started again. "Stop!" I yelled. "Calm down bruh!" He replied. I threw a lunch tray on the floor which caused everyone to look at us.

"Hey kyler!" A familiar voice shouted. Kyler turned around. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." Miguel said.
Miguel walked up to Kyler. Kyler pushed Miguel back whilst saying "you want another beat down Rhea". "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time" Kyler said whilst throwing a punch. "It's not lame ass karate" Miguel said whilst catching Kylers punch "it's cobra kai"

Miguel punched Kyler in the face. Kyler tackled Miguel onto a lunch table then put him in a head lock. Miguel elbowed Kyler which caused Him to let go in pain. Miguel punched Kyler then kicked him making him fall onto the lunch table. "NO MERCY!" Aisha shouted.

Kylers chubby friend tried to punch Miguel but Miguel ducked then went under his leg causing the boy to fall. Another boy came onto Miguel but Miguel kicked his stomach 3 times causing the boy to yelp in pain. Everyone was gathering around the fight pulling their phones out. I couldn't see much but I knew Miguel was kicking ass. Kyler went to attack Miguel but miguel grabbed a lunch tray and hit Kyler in the face with it leaving him to groan in pain. Miguel stood on the lunch table and everyone was cheering for him. But Miguel was only staring at me, I smiled at him and blushed. And he smiled back whilst a teacher grabbed him of the table taking him to the principles office.

When I went to school the next day everyone was talking about the fight. I was going to walk up to Miguel to thank him but the bell rang. i sat bored in class. "Get into your groups please" The teacher said. "Um sir I don't have a group" I said awkwardly. "Alright who wants to take in y/n" the teacher asked. I was hoping Miguel would say he would. "We will" Miguel said. I wanted to smile but didn't want to make myself seem desperate. We where dissecting pigs, Demetri kept talking about a comic that was coming out soon whilst me and Miguel did all the work. "So what are you thinking for sex?" I asked Miguel. "I-I um I" Miguel stuttered. "Because I was thinking girl" I continued. "Oh um yeah" Miguel replied. "Thank you for yesterday" I smiled at Miguel. He smiled back "it was nothing". "Nothing?" I joked. He laughed back. "Here text me when you want" I told him whilst writing down my number on a piece of paper. The bell rang and we went to our next lessons. in the halls I could see Kyler walking around ashamed and filled with bruises. "He got what we deserved" I said to myself. I ignored him and went to my class