Chapter 8

"Dont you ever do that to me again!"

I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon. I put on Miguel's red hoodie that he gave me and brushed my hair (if you have curly hair you wet it and brushed it). I walked downstairs to see Miguel cooking breakfast. "I didn't know you could cook" I smiled. "Now you do" he grinned which made me laugh. I stood next to Miguel and laid my arms on the counter top. I was scrolling through socials when I saw an incoming FaceTime call from moon, I sat down on the kitchen high top tables. "Hey" I said. Miguel mouthed to me who is it. I put the camera on Miguel so moon and him could see each other. "Hey y/n and Miguel" Moon said over the call. "I'm throwing a party later, you should come" she said. Miguel said yes and I said no at the same time. "Oh, it's up to you" Miguel said. "If you want to go we can go" I smiled. "No it's fine we don't need to if you don't want to we don't" Miguel replied. "Miguel shutup I know you want to go" I laughed. Moon also laughed. "We'll be there cya" I waved by to Moon and so did Miguel. "Bye!" Moon said ending the call.

Miguel placed two plates on the table "breakfast is served m'lady" he grinned. I laughed at him then started to eat. "Is that my hoodie!?" Miguel asked. "Yup and your not getting it back" I giggled. Miguel playfully rolled his eyes at me. "No training today?" I asked him. "No sensei said I can have a break from the dojo but I should still workout" he replied. "I can't tell you've been getting better abs" I said. "You've been looking?" Miguel joked. I hit his shoulder and laughed. Once I had finished my food I washed my plate then put it in the dishwasher. "I'm gonna go pick up some clothes for the party" I said whilst walking upstairs. Miguel followed me to my room. I was going through my wardrobe to find the perfect outfit. Miguel sat on my bed and went on his phone. After looking for a while I found the perfect outfit. Beige joggers, white tank and a green cardigan wrapped around my neck. "Miguel shall I wear this?" I asked. He got up from my bed and scanned my clothes. "Yeah you look hot in anything anyway" he said. I blushed and turned so he wouldn't see my red face. I went to the bathroom to shower. I washed my hair and put on some leggings and an over sized hoodie. Once I got out the bathroom Miguel was doing his workout.
"Dont get sweat everywhere" I joked. Miguel playfully rolled his eyes. "Here some clothes for you" I said reaching in my wardrobe. Me and Miguel had some clothes for each other for when we slept over. Ding dong. I heard the doorbell ring and gave Miguel a quick hand sign that I was going down. I opened the door to see Robby. "My dad isn't here" I said about to shut the door. "I'm not here for them"
He replied looking down at me. he was about to kiss me "don't touch her" I heard Miguel say.
"Of course your with him" Robby sneered.
"Dont you ever talk to me again!" I shouted in his face whilst slamming the door shut and locking it. I walked away from the door. "Thanks Mig" I smiled at Miguel.

"Woah the time let's get ready to go" I said.
I put on my outfit and Miguel put on a blue hoodie with some jeans. We got in my car and drove to moons house. "This is so cool" Miguel excitedly smiled. "I know right, let's go!" I said.
We walked inside and me and Miguel separated, he went to his cobra Kai friends and I went to moon. "Drinks are in the kitchen and the vegan pigs are outside!" She exclaimed whilst hugging me. "Thanks moon you look so pretty" I smiled. "You do to I love that colour on you" she replied. "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages" she said whilst we walked outside. "I know right!" I replied. "What's going on here?" I asked. "Oh it's a game where you stand on one leg and drink as much alcohol as you can" moon replied. "Is that Miguel over there?" I asked. Before moon could reply I walked over to Miguel. "Miguel" I said. "Oh hey y/n" he replied but he was to distracted to look at me. "Are you going to play that?" I asked but received no response. "Who wants to go next!" A voice shouted. "I want to" Miguel shouted back. I grabbed his hand "Miguel I don't want you drinking" I said. "Dont worry about it, go to moon or something" he replied.
His response shocked me. I decided to watch him so he didn't do anything stupid. When Miguel finally stopped he had drank way to much alcohol. "Miguel you should stop drinking now" I told him whilst walking him to the sofa. He ignored me and went to get another drink but I stopped him before he could. "Stop it Miguel I don't like it when you act like this!" I yelled. "We're going home" I said grabbing his hand but he wouldn't move. "You can go home in staying" he said whilst getting another cup. "Whatever" I scoffed whilst leaving him.