Chapter 7

Me and Miguel went to eat at his favourite burger joint "so what did you guys do?" I asked. "We watched Harry Potter together" Miguel said. "Don't judge me Demetri chose it" he laughed. I lightly giggled. Miguel was continuing to talk about it when I gazed off.
"Y/n are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, do you want to come over today" I asked. "Sure" he said. "Pick me up after practice?" he asked. I thought you had it this morning" I said confused whilst eating a chip. "Yeah but we have a lot of new students" Miguel replied. I nodded and finished my burger

At the DOJO
Miguel's POV

"So who wants to take on the best" sensei Lawrence said whilst grinning at me. There was an awkward silence. "I'll take him on" and unfamiliar voice said. "You will huh" sensei said. I turned around to see a blonde girl standing at the back of the dojo. The girl nodded seriously. "Can you guys actually fight" she asked. The whole class gave eachother stares. "Sounds like a challenge" sensei said. "I like a challenge" the girl smirked

"Mr Diaz show this girl what cobra Kai is all about" sensei informed me. I bowed in agreement. Everyone cleared the mat. "Look are you sure you want to do-." Before I could finish my sentence the girl front kicked my chest. I liked my teeth "oh it's on"

She went to punch me and I dodged it. She kicked me and I blocked. She ran up to me "close your gap" I said.  Grabbed her leg and flipped her on the floor. She sprung back up. She punched me twice and I blocked every one when she punched me the third time I grabbed her arm twisted it and pushed her backward.
"Your telegraphing" I said whilst kicking her down. "Don't let me see it coming". She grabbed my leg and tackled me into the floor.
"Did you see that coming?" She asked. I flipped her over "maybe".

Y/N POV

I was waiting for Miguel as he asked me to pick him up to go my place when I saw him fighting a girl. I'm not the type to be a jealous bitch, but their sparring was pretty 'flirtatious'. I decided to ignore it and wait for Miguel. Just when I put my eyes on Miguel. He was on top of her in a similar way we where on our first date before we kissed. "Bullshit" I muttered to myself whilst getting in my car. I was about to drive of when I was stopped by Miguel. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. I gave him a short smile. "Going without me" he asked sarcastically. "Yeah actually" I replied. He tried to get in but my doors where locked. "Aren't you forgetting I was coming to your house" he said confused.
"I changed my mind" I frowned. "Why??" Miguel asked worryingly. "Are you ok?" He continued. I ignored him and drove off.

Once I arrived home I got up snuggled in my bed to get my mind off Miguel. I hugged my pillow but all I could think about was him.
Ding dong
Our doorbell went, I went downstairs to check it. "Miguel go home I want to be alone". I said closing the door but he stopped it. I didn't notice and went up to my room. I lay in my bed again, I felt his arms wrap around me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I turned around so He wouldn't be facing me. He hovered over my body onto the other side. I ignored him and he lay next to me. "I saw you with that girl" I said. "What do you mean?" He asked genuinely confused. "I don't want to sound like a jealous annoying girlfriend but I saw the way she looked at you" I said tearing up. "Ok but did I look at her like that" he asked. I didn't answer. "It was just for class I promise it's nothing" he reassured me. I turned around to face him and a smile grew on my face. I grabbed his arm and twisted him over so he was laying down and I was on top "Now I forgive you" I smirked.
He rolled over making me trip on the side but I got up straight away I went kick him but he grabbed my leg and pinned me on the wall And started to kiss me. I held his face and kissed him deeper. He pulled back and started to kiss my neck. "Don't leave a mark my parents are back tomorrow" I grinned. He pulled away,
"Fine" he sighed. "Are you gonna cry" I said in a baby voice mimicking him, he looked away from me holding in a laugh. "I'm tired let's go to sleep" I said. Miguel agreed. I got changed into my pijamas and Miguel just slept in his boxers.